||1||

The whole month was chaotic

The whole month was chaotic. Everyone worked hard to put an end to those fake rumors. We are trying to find out what happened then but have not seen the exact reason. Now, the case is in court. My lawyers are working on it, trying their best to prove that we are not involved in any illegal activity. But cases like these take a long time to solve.

Whatever has to happen has already happened; I cannot just sit and mourn about how someone played with me. Yes, that is my hard intuition. Fun fact: my intuitions are always correct.

Now, I want to focus on my new project, which I wanted to do for an extended period. This project is about helping people who are victims of sexual assault. These people need extra care not just for their daily needs but also for their psychological needs. 

So, my team and I decided to help those people and provide them with a safe place where they would not feel uncomfortable. We will start with the children till the age of 18 first.

The original plan has slightly changed, but I am OK with it. Instead of opening the center in New York, we are going to Delhi. Our new investor and team demanded that the first project be in India.

We have yet to learn who these new investors are. The only thing we know about them is that they are mighty and belong to the political field. One of the government officials from India who is working with us recommended them to us, saying they are trustworthy.

I am not getting any good feeling from all this suspense, but I do not have any other choice. No one wants to invest in our project anymore, so this is my only opportunity, so I am not leaving it. I will do this with all my strength; I am leaving everything else to God.

After all the chaos I had with my family about going abroad, I did this there.

"Kuch badaa hi krungi." I remembered my words to my father.

{I will do something huge.}

Now my father calls me, laughs his heart out, and says, "Bete aenna vadda v nhi c krna."

{H : "bete itna bhi bada nhi krna tha"

E: "Baby, you do not have to do this big.}

and laughs again, making me laugh. I do not get angry at him; he is trying to cheer me up.  My family stood by me when no one else was around, and they also thought it was a good idea to be here in India, as they could be close to me. And now, here I am, sitting in my penthouse in India.