||6||

So, basically, it was a bad night," Samara said to Katty as they both discussed my dinner at the Shah's house

I told them whatever had happened in that stupid dinner at my in-laws two days before.

"But at least Sikinder took your side, so I think that is good," Katty added. The sound of the lift opening reached our ears, and we moved inside it.

Finally, we found a building where we could work peacefully after rejecting the five before because apparently, two people who did not have any work to do did not like it: Amrit and Sikinder.

I looked around and noticed the lift. "Don't you think the lift is small? It can be suffocating."

"Well, It is," Samara said, looking around the lift.

"It's a perfect place to get stuck with some handsome man," Katty said, grinning, thinking about something nasty in her head.

Samara smiles wide, showing her perfect teeth, and agrees with Katty's idea. "It's not a bad idea. At least I can cut one of the fantasies from my fantasy erotica."

Fantasy Erotica is her diary where she had written all her fantasies and kinks that she wants to experience with someone special. But she never showed what was inside it exactly.

"It's just morning girls." They both looked at me.

'As you are not horny yourself.' Say hello to my horny demon.

"Don't you want to know how it would feel if someone clutched your hair hard, pressed your whole body, and fingered you against this pretty brown wall?" Katty said.

"Heaven." Without waiting for a second, I answered her. The lift opened, and we came out.

"What happened to 'it's just morning girls'?" Sam questioned.

"Sorry," I said, chuckling. I made my way to the reception area, where Raj was chatting with a girl. He turned to face us after noticing us and grinned broadly to greet us.

"Hello, Bhabhi and Ladies."

Weirdly, he always calls me Bhabhi even though I am from their enemy's side. "You know you don't have to say this every time. "