||9||

"Beat him until he does not open his mouth," I command, looking at the man sitting in a room

"Beat him until he does not open his mouth," I command, looking at the man sitting in a room. His arms and legs are tied to the chair with the ropes. His clothes and face are soaking in his blood.

"He's been beaten since last night. It is not working; we need something else to force him to speak," Abhi adds.

We got a tip from one of our men that this stupid shit sitting here knows who is behind the killing of my men. Abhi did not waste time in picking him up and tied him in the basement.

But the man, being stubborn, is not ready to open his stupid mouth to serve loyalty to someone who will not care to put the bullet in his head once he gets out of this place.

Shamsher has been handling him since yesterday, but the bastard genuinely believes he will be saved if he doesn't speak.

"Cut his body. Start with limbs," Nihal speaks very calmly from behind me, always straight to the point with no extra words to balance the sentence.

You cannot expect something else from his sick nature of killing and destroying people. That is precisely why I am taking care of this case instead of giving it to him.

"Fuck Nihal, give your mind rest sometime from these vile thoughts." Abhi shook his head at our friend, who shrugged his shoulders as cutting the bodies is normal.

But for him, it is. That is what he has grown into—a body-cutting monster.

"We cannot kill the only man that can lead us to our goal. We need him to tell us what is that fucker planning." I remind him.

"I never said cut his tongue." I look over my shoulder at Nihal, whose body posture and expression tell me how serious he is.

It's just going to be one command from me, and he will not even going to take another minute before he pulls all his body parts.

All except tongue.

"Keep your monsters inside your body. We need them for some another time." Abhi says.

"I think I know what I should do," I said. I moved inside the small room where he was sitting.

I stand before him and look directly into his eyes, giving him a last warning. "This is your last chance to speak before I start using my method to make you say."