||3||

"So what's a plan for today?" Samara asked, jumping on the couch beside me

"We have a meeting today with our new investors and then we have to decide about our visits to the orphanage too," Katty replied.

Everything appears so fresh and bright, with birds flying through the sky and butterflies dancing among the flowers. Sunflowers on my balcony, which has access to sunshine, are blossoming, wishing everyone a happy morning while others in the shadows still sleep.

Although sunsets have their calm and beauty, I always prefer sunrises. They have been my favorite part of the day. The morning sound, the bright daylight, and the colors of nature always make my heart happy. It's a beautiful day.

Beautiful.

The word "beautiful" brought a face to my mind, and my heart beat unevenly. Ever since last night, he has been constantly in my thoughts. Due to his haunting thoughts, I was unable to sleep the entire night.

I have a fiance; I shouldn't be thinking about him. Yet, there was something about him that made me attracted to him. My instincts are never this loud, telling me to stay away from him. It is all against my beliefs, but forgetting all my morals, I feel drawn to him.

He said that he wanted to keep his demons under control, but what about mine? The demons that I buried deep down are so ready to come out. He has no idea how many times my demons have thought about his naked body. Where might his tattoos start on his body and end up?

I have always been a good girl, but the presence of handsome Satan is turning me into a bad girl.

"What about tomorrow for the orphanage and then we can roam around the city?" Samara voiced her plan.

"OK." And we agreed with that.

After breakfast and a little conversation, we got ready to meet with our new funders.

We reached the meeting venue. Sikinder, Roy, and his lawyers were already there, settled in their respective seats. When we entered the room, they stood up to greet us, or should I say that to me?