||4||

Stranger: You know, I never liked it when someone tried to ignore me, but for you, I am controlling my anger

Me: Then don't control. I do not fear from disgusted person like you.

Stranger: The only emotion you should feel about me is love, not fear, Sweetheart.

Me: Okay, kid, this is enough. You need to stop this and find someone else for your prank.

Stranger: Do you know what this kid wants to do with you? Do you want to know my fantasies and my dirty thoughts about you, Sweetheart?

I looked at the conversation that had happened in the morning between me and this stranger. This person seems to cringe and is disgusting.

It is scaring me. What if it is all real? But then, still, somewhere, I want it to be a prank.

"Should we start?" the manager said, gathering all the documents from the table.

Our team is visiting the orphanage where the children who will receive our help are being looked for. We decided to have a brief get-together with these kids to get to know each other, as we will be starting to meet frequently.

We all got up from the couches and got ready to meet the people and tour the orphanage.

The first plan was for just a few team members to visit here, but then Mr. My Fiance's Enemy thought of surprising us.

If you look at him, this would be the last place and work he would like to be, but here he is, standing in his glory, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He is standing in his straight face as he is not here to meet children but to attend a mafia meeting. Seriously, why is he here?

"You should atleast smile a little. We do not want to scare children. Do we?" I just could not able to control my tongue anymore.

He looked directly into my eyes and nodded—still not a single smile.

The manager started to show around the building and explained necessary things for the children in their new house.

After roaming around a few places, we came to a balcony that led to the hall, where the children were gathered to meet us.