3.Semen In Her Palm

...she had become more miserable than before. She couldn't have a good night sleep that night when she had slapped her boyfriend. She felt her had taken advantage of her instead of being the gentleman she expected him to be.

However, she had to be in school the next morning and had to pretend she was alright like she'd done always. A good teacher didn't have to take her miseries to class as it'd affect the students negatively.

When Anushka got to the class that morning, the first place she watched was the backseat where Raj sat. She knew being nice to him could make him a better person hence intended to smile at him however he happened to be a late commer and wasn't in class.

"You're welcome Miss Anushka", the whole class chorused. Anushka smiled. "Thank you my lovely students, hope you doing well today", she said as she headed towards her desk to drop her bag. Her desk had been cleaned by whom she didn't know but she was appreciative. "Where's Mr. Pat", she loved. As if waiting to be asked of, Raj batched in through the door thereby creating a scene. His hair was messy and his shirt was tucked out. "Here is he you ask of", he sang and modelled his way to his desk. After sitting he winked at Anushka with a grin as her eyes followed him all the way to his desk.

"Well since the class is set now let's begin today's lessons, Anushka's sweet voice came. She went over to the other side of her desk to pull out her drawer for her books. She placed her hands in the drawer without looking inside to get her books but she stopped for a moment. She was quized and confusion was seen all over her face.

Anushka pulled the drawer further and feed saw something which was definitely unexpectant in there. It was a hard copy picture of herself, a picture someone had taken of her age had place it there without her notice. It wasn't a bad idea if anyone took a nice picture of you and Hyde's it ain't your things but how it  was presented. She didn't want anyone to see what she'd seen but glared in the direction of Raj and he seemed to have a smile on his face.

Anushka took out a wipe from her bag and wiped her fingers with it. You wouldn't believe someone had deliberately spewed fresh semen on her picture. She was disgusted as her fingers had collected much of that stuff as she she slid her fingers into her drawer for her books. 

"Okay so let's begin. I was made aware of a project the previous teacher had tasked you guys so if anyone's done can I please have them", Anushka smiled as though nothing has happened. Raj still had that wicked smile on his face and right away, Anushka knew it could have been no other person responsible than he. She was definitely not going to be intimidated by him. She'd rather think about what to do to him than report the issue to the principal. When he wronged all past four teachers they'd had in their class they all reported him but due to no tangible evidence, nothing happened so therefore she had thought it'd be better she handled the case herself.