4. Anushka: Strip Club

Anushka sat there disturbed.  Several glasses say on the table before her as she had consumed the alcohol the contained and had still ordered for more. She had slapped her boyfriend and now she felt was wrong.

How could she possibly have done that. What if her boyfriend had done that out of love rather than taking advantage of her. She was so worried she didn't think calling him or picking his calls would solve the issue. She was so troubled she'd give in to death if it approached they instant.

"Hey damsel", what's up with you this evening, a masculine voice came from behind her. Anushka all drunk, turned around drowsily. She couldn't even reply to him properly. "I'm goo...odd", she had replied. The guy saw how drunk and vulnerable she had become. He held her by her left shoulder and came closer as he drew a chair closer to sit next to her.

The place was almost dark with disco light roaming the faces of several drunken crowd chanting and dancing to the music being played in the club. Few strippers hanged on poles, doing their own thing. "Hey Missy, why is a pretty girl your type all by herself over here", he had said rubbing her knees. Anushka's reply wasn't clear. Her words were confusing as she was drunk and didn't even know what she was saying.

The guy knew at the moment the girl would be easy to get. He begun rubbing her tights then advancing further, he was getting closer to her abdomen. Anushka wasn't in her right senses and her assertive power was at a very low stage. The guy advanced and got to her groin. He shifted her panty with his index finger and begun to advance further. 

All this while, Anushka didn't seem concerned as she was drunk. Until he had advanced to her clitoris and begun to rub it. Anushka's tights closed in on the guys hand, closed her eyes and begun to lick her lips saucily. Her body begun responding to the strange guy's actions.

Before anyone could realize, Anushka had hoped onto the guys lap and begun smooching with the guy. They begun kissing passionately as though they knew each other already. The guy raised Anushka's dress to her waist and begun groping her butt cheeks as they lay at either side of her red thong she wore. The guy's manhood was so hard it pleaded to break free from his pants.

Anushka got aroused even more as the guy made way for her breasts and latched on to it like a baby and begun to suckle. All this while he was rubbing her clitoris and she was humping the air as her back arched and she couldn't control herself. The faster the guy rubbed, the more she begun to moan time after time. Her nipples poked out so hard and the guy did a good job stimulating it between his thumb and index finger. She couldn't hold it anymore as he stuck his thumb he had licked into her deep navel.

Anushka wasn't a much of a squirter but still released a slight amount of liquid as she reached her orgasm stage. Her squirt drip onto the guys laps but he hadn't yet gotten to his blast and kept simulating Anushka's body anywhere possible. Latched onto her left breast, he unzipped his pants and got out his manhood, ready to insert it between Anushka's laps so he could free himself too. However, before he could grab Anushka by the waist and make her sit on his hard hot rod, Anushka got back to her senses again and regretted. Out of regret like the night before, she grabbed an alcohol bottle and smashed the stranger guy's head with it. It attracted a couple of people to the scene but upon seeing how the guys manhood stuck out through his flap and how thightly he had grabbed onto Anushka, they all drew conclusions he wanted to rape her hence attacked the guy.

However before the first strike of blow, he burst and his exertion spewed on the face on the immediate person. Anushka was more tramautized than before. She couldn't explain anything just do confused. She ran out of the club crying.

TO BE CONTINUED...