5. Touch My Boobs

Anushka's situation got worse as now she felt completely like a whore having almost made love to the stranger at the club as well as resulting to alcohol. She felt cheap and now less of a human. "I'm a dog," she'd said to herself that morning as she got ready for school.

[ Like any other day, she wouldn't allow her students be affected by her personal problems hence put on a smile and headed for school but not without leaving her boyfriend a message.

To be frank Anushka was scared of Patel and his threats as he was a rascal and wouldn't waste time to execute his words but why was Patel interested in deflowering her.

Well she felt she needed to stand up to him. Manning up against him would remove the fear he had created for himself especially among his class girls. That morning, their literature teacher luckily didn't honor his calling hence was absent and this happened to be students' favorite times, when teachers were absent.

When others try tried getting to do something productive, Patel and his company of perverts, busily harrased the ladies and some of them seemed to like it as they gave him utmost attention. The few who didn't, well were to scared to tell on him so just coporated. He had spat a spitball into someone's cleavage, spanked one one the ass and cupped it. However the last thing he was doing when Anushka came in was he requesting a lap dance from one shy afro-indian girl with queit way too much flesh around her backside probably more than enough for a full time desi girl.

The whole class was thrown into a frenzy upon the entry of Anushka. It wasn't her period so what was she doing here. They kept asking themselves and as though could read minds, she answered accordingly. "Well your teacher is having little health issues and the principal asked me to stand in for him so that's exactly what I'm doing", she said , giving a nice charming smile. She had come at the wrong time as Patel and his boys didn't get to have their chance with the afro-indian girl. The whole class became so quiet and the only thing being heard was Patel's heavy breaths.

This Anushka girl was getting on his nerves but unlike he did with past teachers, male and female alike his not mastered the courage to hurt her physically.  He had just tried humiliating pranks and she seemed to have a way to make it fun for all instead of she being laughed at. "Well I hear you are on page forty-seven of "My Sweet Mother", sweet mother was a fictional story on a toddler boy whose mother had died while on the farm when he the child had barely said his first word. However instead of starving to death to join his mother, he's miraculously taken in by one of the cows who had come grazing near the farm.

The cow without it's owners consent had left the herd, taken the child and left further into a cave were it protected this baby with her life like he was hers and most of all, nourished him regularly with her own milk while she survived on the littlest grass she could get as the seasons were beginning to change by then.

However summarizing the story,after some years the child fell ill one day and since he wasn't able to suckle on the cows breast anymore, she begun to develop mastitis hence affecting her health badly. It was then she decided to go back to her owner. Upon reaching her owner they took the miserable boy in but thinking the disease was contagious and could affect the rest, the owner resulted to kill it for meat to sell on the market but things got emotional as the baby crawled over to the slaughter scene and hugged the cow around it's neck as she lay helplessly on the floor about to be beheaded. The story still continues but we have to get back to Anushka.

Anushka then asked that the windows be closed and the door be locked so they'd have no distractions while reading. Upon the door being locked, Anushka surprised everyone as she begun to take off her clothes seductively. The class became confused and watched on, some getting shy and looking away in the process.

When she had taken of her clothes, surprisingly, she wore a cow pattern bra and panty with her deep navel laying bare like it did when she wore sarees to class  and her firm cleavage shone with a touch of vaseline. She then turned her back to the class and spanked her buttocks a little. The perverts except Patel who seemed to be getting irritated, begun to cheer on as Anushka's ass wobbled for a few seconds upon she slapping it softly. She then brought out a bottle of milk from her bag. Then she begun to speak. "Assume I'm the cow, she said as she sat on her desk and the little boy is going to be...Patel", upon declaration, Patel's company begun to cheer on him as he finally could get his chance with the teacher. However, Patel didn't seem okay to upon the mentioning of his name. His face grew pale as though without blood.

Anushka smiled as she modelled her way to Patel and rubbed his face with her boobs. She poured some milk in her upper chest and asked Patel to suck as much as he could. As the milk dripped down, Patel sucked and mauled though he was suffocating with all the breast being rubbed on his face.]

Anushka suddenly woke up and looked around. It was seven in the morning and the sun was so bright outside. She raised her bed sheets and. Fortunately she was wet between her legs. Having wet dreams was rare to her and this was certainly her first but why should it have been with Patel, she asked herself. "I don't even like that boy. He's a rascal and besides about thirteen years younger than me", she uttered with anger and frustration as she jumped out of her bed to get to the bath room.