2)

CW : cursing?

•Dream POV•

I couldn't handle being with my friends for long periods of time. They are chill at times but it gets to be too much, so today I opted to a cig.

I stroll into the restroom & into a secluded corner of the room, grabbing my pack & lighter. I quickly placed the cig betwen my lips, flicking the lighter & setting the end of the aflame.

I take a deep inhale of the roll, holding it in my lungs for a coupke seconds before releasing the smoke, immediatly feeling the buzz. I smile & let my arm fall to my side, feeling the affects of the drug.

Suddenly I hear the sound of the door slamming open & someone rushing into the room. I dip into a stall, peering at the person.

They quickly stopped in their tracks, sighing before walking over to the mirror across the room. They stare at themself in the mirror, their eyes filling with tears. They let out an exasperated sigh.

"Why am I like this? Why can't I just be different? Stupid fucking idiot." They muttered to themself, glaring themself down in the mirror.

"Ugh, stupid skirt." They reached for their skirt & gripped the fabric tightly.

"Stupid fucking outfit." They released the skirt from their firm grip, staring down at the ground disappointedly.

I frowned at first, staring fondly at them. Their cropped shirt was smeared in damp dirt, insanely wrinkled. Their skirt was barely holding together, revealing the built in shorts beneath the flowing cotton.

I shifted my gaze to their face pointed to the floor. I focused on their smooth features.

Their plump lips. Their round nose.
Their deep chocolate eyes. Their shaggy brown hair, sitting perfectly on their head... Their porcelain skin... They looked ethereal.

I snapped out of my facinated gaze, clearing my throat.

They zipped his body to face me, their widened eyes landing on me, looking me up & down before I spoke further. I gave them a cheeky grin.

"I think you look sexy." My mouth moved before I could hold the compliment back. They just stared at me in disbelief. Shit, was my compliment was too forward... I need to get outta here. I stood up straight from my leaned posture on the wall, stepping forward, towards the door.

I can't leave it at that so I quickly added, "Don't let those idiots control you, they're just afraid you'll turn them gay."

With that, I tossed the dead cig butt into the garbage bin, swinging the bathroom door open, exiting into the hallway.

I amble to the side of the hall, letting out a deeo sigh, wondering why the fuck I said that to a stranger.

Word Count : 444 words

Note : I made sure that Dream used They/Them pronouns for George because he doesnt know George & his pronouns :>