3)

CW : cursing?
•George POV•

I stare at the restroom door in disbelief for a few seconds. Did a guy just call me sexy? ME? This dude who I see when I look in the mirror? The guy that has tear streaks currently on his cheeks? Me?

I look into the mirror again, wiping away the tears on my cheeks, a small smile on my face.

That smile quickly drops when I think back to the blonde guy's appearence. I've seen him before. Around the school. Hanging out with the same guys that had just ruined my outfit & my self-esteem. A frown replaces the forgotten smile.

Although, now I'm just confused. If he hangs out with those homophobic assholes, then why would he give me a compliment? & why would he tell me to ignore the assholes if those guys are his friends? & also, why would I turn those guys gay?

The deeper I think about it, more questions I think of. I jerk in surprise when the bell rings indicating the end of lunch, tearing me from my thoughts.

I sigh & grab my bag, slinging it over my should & trudged out of the bathroom, onto my next class.

I get to my class & sit down right as the second bell rings, telling everyone class has started. I glance around the room for the teacher, my eyes landing on a head of blonde locks, facing away from me.

Is that the guy? I think for a second but I dismiss it when the teacher begins talking.

"Class, please get out your computers & go to this site. We are learning about the process of evolution..." Her voice fades when I catch a glinpss of the golden locks again.

I turn my head, accidentally locking eyes with the blonde... It's the guy from the restroom... Shit.

I quickly look away, but he obviously recognized me as well because he slid over to the seat beside me.

I zoned back in to what my teacher was saying, but got interrupted by a recent deep, familiar voice.

"Hey, gorgeous." He whispered to me, & when I turned to look at him he was looking back at me with the same charming smile. I just stared at him, obviously speechless.

He chuckled, "Not a talker? That's ok, cutie."

He gave me a wink & I stare wider as a feel my cheeks get hot.

I have no words in my mind, nothing thoughts in my brain, so I trun my attention back to my laptop.

He then quirks an eye at me. "You ok?"

I manage to give him a glance with a small nod, turning my head back to the teacher, trying harder to focus this time as I missed what she was saying previously.

Word Count : 448 words