one

~Zelda's POV~

(Warning:SMUT:::and I know what you are thinking. "Smut? Already?" Don't worry, there's a plot twist.)

He knocks on my door, causing me to jump. "Its open!" I scream. In walks Ashton Irwin, my crush who sits next to me. He walks over to the TV and walks towards the counter. "That's not the only thing you'll be screaming." He says seductively. My eyes widen, my brain saying, "Go get him, tiger." I sit down on the couch in the living room patiently, not obeying my brain. "Why don't you come over here, baby girl."

"Yes, dad-oh shit I'm sorry your not my dad!" I fucked up. I get up walk over to him.

"I'll shut that door over there." He answers. He struts over to the door, shutting it and locking it. My knees weaken slightly, but I stand up straight. He shuts the blinds, smirking. "What are you going to do?" I ask. (PLOT TWIST IS COMING AFTER SOME SEX OKAY)
"Oh I don't know."
"Fuck me?"
"Most likely." He rips off his shirt and walks back over to me, pulling my shirt over my head. My bra was just plain white, thank god. He pushes me against the wall roughly, smashing his lips onto mine. He licks my bottom lip for access, but I don't part my lips. He smacks my ass, causing me to gasp and for him to slip in his tongue. He tugs at the band of the yoga shorts I had put on, and I break the kiss to take them off. While that was happening, Ashton took off his pants, leaving us both with only undergarments on. He picks me up bridal style and starts sucking on my neck, leaving tiny love bites. He throws me on the bed and Gets on top of me. "Zelda. Zelda. Zelda." He says.
"Zelda, Zelda, Zelda." I here again. And suddenly. I open my eyes. "Zelda, wake up, class is starting." My best friend, Jackie, said. "Ah, shit. I was having a bomb ass dream.." I said sleepily.
"Aw, was it about Ashton?"
"N-no."
"What happened in it?"
"Nothing."
"Fine." She storms off. Maybe I should be nicer to her...

I finally made it to my first class, English. Where I sit next to my crush, Ashton Irwin. My god, he's just so hot. ((tru af)) When I sat down, Ashton sat down next to me. "Did we have homework last night?" He leans over and asks.
"Uh, no."
"Alright...whats your name?"
"Zelda."
"Cool. My names Ashton, but I prefer Daddy." He smirks while my eyes widen.
"W-what?"
"Call me Daddy."
+++
hehehe
hello. how have you been? well, my updating schedule is here ⬇️

Monday: No Update
Tuesday: Update
Wednesday: No Update
Thursday: Update
Friday: No Update
Saturday: No Update
Sunday: Update

⬆️ that is when i, marly, update. have fun today and tomorrow (July 4th) and be safe :P and if you didn't know, this is smutty ;) plus, be on the lookout for my next book!

-marly xx