seven

(smooooot aka secks)

If anybody had thought that I would lose my virginity in a stall with a crazy woman banging on the stall door, they would be a genius.

"Hey! Hey! I know you are in there, Ashton! Come out! I'll call your mum!"

"Tell her what? That I'm taking a shit?"

"Yep!"

"I don't think she wants to know that.."

"No, I guess not. Come out in 10 minutes, I'll be waiting outside the door."

"Alright?" He waited until he heard the door clicked and kissed down to the hem of my skirt and pulled it down. He did the same to my panties, and started rubbing my c.lit. A slight moan slid out of my mouth, making him enter a finger into me. I bit my lip, tasting the cupcake lip gloss i reapplied after that handjob. He asked if I was ready, and I subtly nodded. He stood up and unzipped his fly. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid down his boxers with his jeans. He shyly walked up to me, whispering, "Daddy loves you."

"And baby girl loves you."

He slid into me, causing slight pain. Slowly pounding into me, pleasure soon overcame me.

"How does it feel, princess?"

I just moaned in response.

"Are you going to come?"

I nodded.

"Come for daddy."

As I saw stars when I looked up, I shuddered, coming and noticing that Ashton did not put on a condom. He pulled out and came on the floor, both of us making a mess that we decided to leave there.

"Ash, it's been 10 minutes." Jenna complained.

"Uh, yea. Just one minute, please."

"Okay meet you out here." He smirked when the door shut, and walked out so I could get dressed. He took a ladder in the corner and put it next to the window, but when I got out of the stall I almost walked out casually.

"Ehem!"

"What?"

"You are in the men's bathroom, and we are getting out of here."

"Alright?"

I climbed up the ladder, and jumped out the window, the same as Ashton.

--

oh hey

um ashton should go fetch-her! ha ha ha (fletcher - fetch her)

im just gonna let myself out.