two

I gasped at the thought of him saying that I should call him Daddy. "Zelda?" He snapped me out of my daydream.
"Yes, Daddy?"
"Good girl. Be good for Daddy while I'm gone, okay baby girl?"
"Where are you going?"
"Class. The bell rung!"
"Oh, SHIT!" I grabbed my stuff, Mr. Hemmings staring at me, being the creepy rapist teacher. "Um, Zelda, could you..um...help me with something?"
"What would that be, Mr.Hemmings?"
"Come here, kitten." (THIS IS NOT A LUKE FANFICTION IM HELPING THE LUKE GIRLS)
"O-okay.." I walked over to tte desk he was standing at, staring him in his crystal blue eyes. I didn't fancy him, I fancied Ashton. "Why don't you obey me and climb on top of the desk." He demanded. Colour rising to my cheeks, I climbed onto the desk awkwardly, showing my visible black lace panties from the length of the uniform's skirt. I sat right in front of him, where his desk chair was. I was swinging my legs back and forth to capture an innocent look. "Baby girl, I know you aren't innocent." He smirked, walking up to me and parting my legs. I trembled, causing the pool to grow. He was hot, but not as hot as Ashton. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought...
-
bitch it's short

deal with it

bitch

love you!

marly xx