five

recap:
and i was stopped by my ex, jenna.

She just stood in front of me. I could never figure out why she did that. "Why are you hanging out with that Zelda bitch? She's just a tranny, just so you know. She had a sex change and now calls herself Zelda." She spat.
"Anythings better then you if it has a vagina, because yours is puffy as shit, and you have no reason to say that. She is a wonderful person and I'm trying to hang out with her right now, but you can't seem to move out of my way." She hiked up her skirt a little bit.
"You can still have me. I'm not over you, Ash."
"God, is your ass jealous for how much shit is coming out of your mouth right now!?" She hiked it up even more.
"I'm not kidding. Zelda wouldn't do anything for you, Daddy." I parted my mouth a little bit. I walked around her and threw away my lunch.
"H-how do you know?"
"I overheard you. You aren't quiet, and you said for Zelda to call you Daddy. You never explained this kink to me, Da-"
"Never say it again. That word is not for you to say to me anymore." I cut her off. Her jaw dropped, and she let go of her skirt hem and pulled me towards a closet of some sort. I pulled out of her grip, she couldn't believe what i did. "I'm not with you anymore, stop trying to get me to fuck you. It's never gonna work again, Jenna. Fuck you...bye." I walked away, and walked back towards Zelda. "What happened, Daddy?" She smiled. Her pleated skirt road up, making me blush. "Oh, um nothing much. She just tried to get in my pants." I smiled. Even though I just got pushed and pulled between Zelda and Jenna, I still chose the most innocent girl. My looks got me laid lots, but my mates still like me. It's like I'm a guy prostitute, but people still like me. (Oops, sorry all prostitutes reading) The thing is that Zelda is so beautiful and she is not like the other girls I've dated, she is so different. She hasn't lost her virginity and I want to be the one to take it.

"Come here, baby girl, Daddy needs treat you better then anyone else will."

--

oh hey

so the picture is what i want to wear at school this year, i wanna change from my "emo" image and go to "innocent" so yep

And @staryskye its marly btw

Plus my characters are so dressed like that :3

GO READ MY NEW FANFIC: HICKEY

it's a Michael one so there it is

-maely xx