good feeling.

"You're so handsome." He said as i threw my head back my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He went faster and when i was about to reach my limit he stopped. I panted as i looked at him with begging eyes. He removed his hand from my mouth and let me speak. "Please-fuck-.." i said with a whimper. "Please what?..please continue jerking me off till i cum all over you hand Aiden." He said in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes and i sat up as i looked down at myself still having a boner. I was pissed he didnt let me finish. That cock-tease.

"Come on dont be a baby just cause i didnt let you." He said kissing my cheek as he stood up. "Its the least you could do stupid." I barked at him annoyed. What a dick. "Its dark out you wanna stay over?" He asked as he went into his closet to change. He took off his shirt and i looked away. This fucking tease. "Yeah..whatever." i said as i stood up and left his room. I needed a breath. I walked outside still in pain a little. That stars shined making patterns. I laid on the soft grass of his frontyard calmly. This will probably go away wont it? The feeling of being inlove was awful. Horrible. Painful. Words couldnt explain it how much i wanted to scream.

I hated this game he played. It was nonstop. But i loved it. I kept thinking about his hand around my cock as pre cum leaked. Did he like me? His bestfriend. Would this change anything. Everything was happening to fast. I hated fast but i guess thats just me. The weird geeky mute guy. He was all over my mind like a record playing a loop. Aiden. Aiden. Aiden. His name was perfect. He was perfect. But such a confusing bastard. Did he like me or not? Or am i just a platonic bestfriend? I hadnt even realized he was hovering over me curiously like a monkey

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?" I said a little harsher than i meant it. I was still pissy about the whole 'not letting me finish'. "Im sorry okay? I like playing with you." He said as he sat down next to me frowning. His hand slowly grabbed mind tightly as if he was scared of letting go. "You know i hoped you washed your hands you kinda touched my dick." I said smiling at him. He smirked and leaned down to my neck and licked it. "I jerked myself off with the same hand." He said with a flirty look in his eyes. I sat up and my eyes met his. My pupils turned into hearts when i looked at him. The moonlight shined in our faces brightly.

He looked majestic. Like an angel. I couldnt stay mad at him. I never could when he used those lovey dovey eyes. Cutie.