skate.

A little while later when school ended i walked to my locker as Aiden followed me like a dog annoyingly. I had my skateboard in there so i could just skate home. "Nick." I ignored him. I was still pissy about the whole fag thing. He kept on saying my name as we walked out together my skateboard in my hand. "Nick. Nick. Nick. Nicky. Nickolai." He said with those sad puppy eyes. "God fuck what do you want Aiden." i turned around and looked at him my eyebrows furrowed a little. I was stressed and he wasnt help ease it at all. He looked at me and smiled as he tackled me onto a soft patch of grass getting on top of me as he kissed me all over my face and neck. He was giggling while he did it which made me know he knew what he was doing. My face got red as i closed my eyes getting a little overstimulated from all the kisses. "Aiden- can you please-.. calm down." I said as he just started going feral on me leaving tiny red marks as he began biting me a little.

It was all getting too much for me to handle any more. He slowly stopped and looked at me inches away from my lips as he looked at me with these hungry eyes. "«Δεν έχεις ιδέα πόσο θέλω να σου κάνω πράγματα»."
He said as i pouted. It made me feel dumb that i didnt understand what he said. His smile faded and my pout left he stared at me deeply with his doe eyes. "Can you promise." He said a little hopeful "Promise what?" I said confused. "Promise to stay with me forever?" He said laying on my chest listening to my heartbeat as it raced. "Yeah. Ill stay..forever." my hands went to his hair as i played with it staring at the sky. The clouds were wispy as the wind blew gentle cold air. I felt him shiver as i closed my eyes. I felt something lift my shirt and i saw him going in trying to get some warmth and i just laughed. This weirdo. "Aiden get out of my shirt." I said gently and he shook his head. "Can we go to your house pleaseee." i said pleading. "I already know you just wanna go because you like my living room." He said annoyed as he stood up. "Your couch is very comfortable ill admit." I said crossing my arms against my chest. I stood up as i got onto the street with my skateboard. "Lets go pleasee." I said as i got onto my skateboard. He loved running and i knew. I rode my skateboard as he just smirked and took his shirt off and started running. We got to his house and i made it there of course. He caught up to me as i walked to his garage that had his car in there. He was sweating tremendously which i thought was gross.

I opened his garage and he walked up to me from behind and hugged me with his large sweaty arm. His shirt was slung on his shoulders. "No aiden please your all sweaty and wet.." i said disgusted. "You know i could make you wet anytime." He said teasingly. God he was so weird. "Shut up." I said pushing his hands away.

SEE UUU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LEAVE COMMENTTTSSS!!!