carry.

"Since when did you smoke?" He said curiously as he took the cigeratte also taking a long puff. I shrugged as he gave it back. Smoke left our mouths as we relaxed. Suddenly he put his hands on my waist and took a puff of the cigeratte while i held it then kissed me. The smoke went up in the sky airing out as we kissed. I allowed it. I liked it even. But was this really what i wanted? Kissing my bestfriend seemed weird. To me at least not sure about this idiot. I pulled away to take a breath panting a little. He hugged me wrapping his arms around my waist as i hesitantly hugged him back. He picked me up and my eyes widened.

"You always do this.." i said quietly as my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs on his hips. He smelt like vanilla and coconuts which i loved. "Σ'αγαπώ. περισσότερο απ'οτιδήποτε. όμορφο αγόρι μου»." He said in greek. I didnt know greek i just knew french and spanish. Which i thought was annoying since he'd always speak in greek but never told me what it meant. The Bell rang and i was about to get down till he started walking with me in his arms. People stared and looked at us shocked as i turned red and hid my face into his neck nuzzling in. "Do you have to do this?" I mumbled into his neck and he nodded smiling. We walked into class as the teacher and students stared at us. This big idiot. He sat me down in the back as my face turned flush. I hid my face with my hands as i groaned. People were just staring at me and him as he sat back and relaxed. God sometimes i just wanted to bash his head against the stupid desk. Someone went over to me and whispered 'fags' in my ear. I looked up unamused and i saw it was one of the shitty jocks. I wanted to jump on him and just go feral but i chilled myself out.

Mb this is kinda shorffft 😔🙏💔