Side effects

"READY?"

-Ready, boss, Hyunjin tilted his head to signal Jisung to push the button.

-Let the show start! he mumbled.

In the middle of the street a stage appeared overnight. People gathered around it confused and witnessed a beautiful lady with long black hair and a tight dress standing in front of a mic and waiting for her cue to speak.

-Welcome, sinners! Giselle stretched her arms towards the public. Welcome to your judgement! My name is Lucinda and I'm here to bring you HELL! she laughed like a witch. Meet my angels that I molded by the faces of the fearest criminals in Korea. Meet my version of Stray Kids! she clapped her hands slowly as a song started blasting from the speakers behind her.

A deep voice started reciting over and over again the next words: "Common side effects include: Nervousness, Insomnia, Nausea, Agitation, Anxiety, Vomiting, Sweating, Vision Problems, Psychosis, Numbness, Dizziness, Headaches, Weight Loss".

Everyone covered their ears as they felt a migraine settling in like a knife stuck to their skulls.

Suddenly a loud bang mixed with Felix's voice and Giselle fell to the ground in a puddle of blood. Behind her Jeongin cleaned his gun with his shirt.

-Who's next, fuckers? he licked his lips and shot three more bullets.

Three bodies fell to the ground and the crowd started running.

Among them Chan was standing still, watching the chaos with his earphones on.

A woman stopped to drag him out of there until she noticed the bullet hole in his forehead. She let out a shriek and flew the scene.

Chan started whistling and made his way towards the scene where he helped his husband get off the stage.

-Nice shot, baby! We'd make a good Bonnie and Clyde, don't you agree? -Those were robbers, Chris. We are killers, Jeongin kissed him on the nose and jumped in his arms.

-My bloody little criminal, Chan chuckled. Are you alright, Gi?

-Better than ever, Giselle got up and dusted off her dress.

-Let's move, people! Changbin jumped from behind the speakers and pushed them all forward.

Minho and Felix got up from the ground and whiped the fake blood off them.

-Nice fall, Yongbok!

-It's not the first time I get shot, Felix shrugged.

Lucinda's Castle

Abaddon let himself be pushed into the wall by Azazel. Not only that, he clenched his hands on the taller's shirt and drew him closer to his body while their lips stuck together.

Suddenly Azazel backed off under the freckled boy's confused eyes.

-I can't do this. You don't even know who I am, it's-

-Hun.

Azazel froze in his place and stared blankly.

-You knew? Since when?

-Since you walked in for the first time, Abaddon confessed. Why do you think I sticked besides Saleos? I wanted you jealous. I wanted... you, Abaddon took Azazel's hand and placed it on his own neck.

-Eric, I've been waiting for so long for this. But why now?

-Because this may be the last time we see each other, Abaddon looked down.

-What?

-A war is coming. And I might not be here to see it. My best shot is to die right now. But not before I make things right.

-Eric, what are you saying?

-You can break free from her, Hun, he placed a kiss on the older's collarbone. You can save your sister and go back to your family. I can't. That witch is my family. And I'm gonna die trying to stop her.

-My family left me.

-You and I both know that's not true. They are there, looking for you. And they love you. More than I could ever do it.

-I'm not letting you die! Azazel squeezed Abaddon's hand.

-Then I'm sorry! he said before punching the other in the stomach.

Azazel fell to the ground in pain while Abaddon ran as fast as he could towards the tower. He had to make sure Seungmin was safe and then to face Lucinda himself.

-Seungmin? Yeji yelled through the hall.

-Seungmin? Hongjoong joined her as he checked every single room.

-Seung-

Yeji swallowed her words when she found the man in a cell, hugging his bruised knees and trembling like a bird in the snow.

-Seungmin? Are you alright?

-Leave now! he tried to hit her. I don't wanna play anymore! I don't wanna play anymore! I lost, okay? Let me see my Changbin! Let me see him now! I... I want to go home! he cried as he covered his ears with his palms and squinted his eyes closed.

-She broke him, Hongjoong uttered.

-Seungmin, we need to get you out of here, alright? Yeji tried to help him get up.

-No! You're not Yeji! You're just another clone. She told me you'd come. Every day. Again and again and again.

-Clone? What do you mean by that?

Seungmin looked behind her and widened his eyes. Yeji peeked as well and spotted 3 women with the same face. Hers.

-Shit...

-Did you call me, my priestess? Eligor bowed.

-They think they can outsmart me, huh? Oh please! she laughed. Where do you think he gets the brain from? I gave him that!

-I don't understand, Eligor raised his brow.

-Stray Kids think they are unstoppable. They are trash without my son. They don't deserve him. Make sure you clean that trash for me, alright? she walked towards her favourite angel and caressed his cheek.

-Yes, my priestess!

-Oh, and something else! she smirked. Kill Mephistos and Lucifer for me. I'll take care of the others.

Eligor felt his heart drop to the ground. He wanted to die right there and then than to finish his mission.

He couldn't kill Mephistos. He couldn't. He loved him.