125

~Chapter 125~

Yuan Qi's coldness in Jing Yang Palace made Feng Yin a little uneasy. When she returned to Feng Qi Palace, her face was as cold as ice, making Qing Yi and Feng Yu afraid to get close. They didn't know where Yan Shuang went, and she didn't even say goodbye when she left.

On the second day, the news that Yuan Qi returned to Qing Chi Palace was known to the Heavenly Palace. Everyone thought that Immortal Lord Qing Yi had brought up the old case in Da Ze Mountain again and Yuan Qi would stay in the Heavenly Palace to investigate the matter, but when they thought about it, the biggest breakthrough point in this matter was Demon Emperor Hong Yi, who is now the emperor of one realm. He was already in peak of power, so why did he come to the Heavenly Palace to prove his identity for the old case of the Immortal Clan? With the tens of thousands of years of hatred between the immortal and demon clans, even if the crime of exterminating the family was placed on him, he would definitely not be willing to do so. Thinking of this, the masters who were originally in the Heavenly Palace resigned from Lord Yu Feng and returned to the cave to prepare for the battle of the Nine Palaces Tower in a few months. After all, it is the choice of the Heavenly Palace. As long as Yuan Qi and Phoenix Queen do not participate, they are both capable of fighting. 

Feng Yin waited for another three days in the Heavenly Palace, and Feng Huan hurried back from the human realm. 

"Your Majesty, all thirteen immortal attendants who have descended to earth have been recovered."

Feng Huan took Feng Yin's token and went to the Nether Realm for help. The Nether King specially opened the door of life and death to personally retrieve the soul of the reincarnated immortal servant. Disturbing the order of reincarnation is a big deal. Feng Huan never expected that the Nether King, who was usually difficult to deal with, would be so easy to talk to. This was a huge favor.

"Go and ask Lord Yu Feng to bring them to Feng Qi Palace." Feng Yin closed the book and ordered calmly.

It was night, and the lamps in Feng Qi Palace were half-burned. In the early morning of the next day, the Phoenix Queen and her party left Heavenly Palace and returned to Wutong Island.

As soon as Feng Yin returned to Wutong Island, the great elder came to invite her, saying that Feng Ran was waiting for her.

Feng Yin didn't even return to her palace, she hurriedly went to Feng Ran. When Qing Yi made a fuss in Feng Qi Palace, even Feng Yu and Feng Huan knew her identity. Her master was probably already waiting for her return on Wutong Island.

On the platform, Feng Ran was wearing a bright red phoenix robe, lazily supporting her chin and playing chess with her left and right hands. When she saw Feng Yin entering the stage, she uncharacteristically did not let her accompany her, and did not even give her a slit.

Feng Yin knew that she was in the wrong, so she served tea at the side and slumped her shoulders for a long time before calling her: "Master".

Feng Ran glared at her with a sharp smile, "Master? I can't be a master. Everyone in the world knows that my apprentice is Lady A Yin from Da Ze Mountain. Only I, the master, don't know. Why, now that you are successful, you have to take back the grievances and injustices you have suffered, and treat your master as a mere decoration?"

Now that she knew her former identity, she could count them all on both hands. Feng Yin hid at the side with her eyebrows lowered and she didn't dare to say a word for mercy. She knew her Master's temperament best. Back then, she dared to form a deadly feud with the immortal and demon clans all by herself for a demon tree. Later, she even separated the Phoenix Clan from the immortal clan. Feng Ran's temperament was more defensive and domineering than hers. She had been so wronged back then, but she didn't even confess her identity after her rebirth. Now Feng Ran's few words of painless dismissal are considered too light.