Chapter 5

Once the words left my mouth he picked me up and spun me around and around while smiling.

After many spins I look at the clock on the far side wall. The time says 12:36 am. I yawn and he sure enough notices, but refuses to put me down. He carries me to bed and turns the lights off.

He cuddles against me, holding me so tight I could barely breath, and for one night in my whole entire life, I felt warm, even safe in his arms. For once I wasn't scared of what the night had to offer, I accepted the darkness and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and turned, Noah's arms were no longer around me. I opened my eyes to find an empty bed beside me.

Getting up I walk door after door trying to find my missing mate. Allowing my wolf to guide me.

"He should be close." My wolf tells me.

I keep walking until I hear noises coming from a door, which I'm pretty sure is his office.

I open it, closing my mouth with my hands to keep the whimpers in. My eyes tearing up.

There my mate was. MY Noah with a blonde set on his lap with there lips locked together.

My wolf whimpers in my mind while curling in a ball in the back of my head.

Noah senses me and gasps while pushing the blonde bimbo off him and standing up.

"It's not what it looks like." He says while looking me in the eyes with guilt.

Tears are streaming down my face at this point, my vision is so blurry and my heart is just on the floor in pieces.

"I know what I saw." I whimper out while my voice cracks in the process.

I turn around and do the thing I've always done.

I run.