Chapter 1

Today was it, today was the day that I'd leave and never come back. I bet they won't even notice I'm gone.

I looked over at the clock that showed 11:48pm in dark red. I smiled to myself, quickly jumping off my bed, hurrying to my closet. I pulled out my duffel bag and power walked to my dressers. I pulled all the clothes out, drawer by drawer. After packing I quietly opened my window that was only on the second floor. I slid out of the small space landing on my feet as I hit the ground.

After running for about 30 minutes I finally made it across the pack border. I was no longer a member of the shadow eclipse pack. My wolf inside me was howling in joy, she hated out pack even more then I did which is surprising. Our newly old pack was cruel to my wolf and I. The memories flashed through my mind and brought tears to my mind.

"No stay strong, you didn't cry then, and you won't cry now." I thought to myself.

I was quickly brought out of my thoughts when a branch snapped behind me. I gasped and turned around quickly. No one was there, but I smelt the person. My stomach dropped to my knees.

"Run! Run! Run!", I told myself over and over again as I sprinted away as fast as I could, I quickly turned into my wolf and ran even faster.

The scent of the person got stronger and stronger, the person smelled of power, and I could easily smell out that it was a male.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the male wolf tackled me to the ground. I felt utterly helpless, there was no way getting out of this one, I was trapped. I whimpered to him, showing him just how vulnerable I was at that moment.

After realizing he wasn't making any effort in getting off me, I looked up and met his eyes, they were a bright, crystal blue. His coat of fur was completely black. I sniffed him, he smelled like chocolate, It made me mentally happy. But the next thing my wolf said in my head made my stomach go to my knees.
"Mate!"

A/N-
I hope you guys like my first story so far !