Chapter 6

I run as fast as my feet will take me out of this house. Noah hot on my trail yelling at me telling me to stop, but all I think about is what I saw. What he did.

I make it out of the house and make a left sprinting into the woods. Noah howls at the wind in the distance but all I can see if the trees blurring beside me as I run. My legs burn but it doesn't stop me.

I have to stop for a moment to catch my breath by the lake. Hunched over, breathing hard. I can feel my heart beating against my rib cage, my heart is still breaking at what I had saw.

I fall to my knees and start crying again. Little whimpers leaving my mouth, my wolf feels my pain. I can feel her whimper in my head. She thought so differently of him.

"I should have known." I whisper out to nobody but myself.

"I have to be strong." I say again.

I get up and dust myself off and start walking again. Alongside the lake. My heart is numb at this point and my wolf is out for vengeance. I shake my head at her. I know she'll always want him, and just wants to take competition out.

My eyes burn at this point from crying so much. I shift into my wolf, letting my fur flow in the wind. My white wolf, rare, I'm the first known one in years.

"He's dumb for doing that to us." She mind links to me.

I nod my head back at her. Agreeing. We've walked past the lake already, and I see a house in the distance. My wolf starts sprinting to it.

"I can't shift back." I think to myself. I'll be naked. The house is abandoned, I know that. It's worn down, a dark oak home. Cob webs wear the outside in the corns. No light glows from inside. Who knows how long it's been sitting here.

My wolf goes to the door and pushes against it with her snout, to my surprise it opens.

There's still some furniture in it, a couch with an old white sheet hung over it, a small TV. I walk to the bedroom, there's still a bed. Which I'm glad for. After running for so long it has me tired. I make sure to lock the front door, I'm still on Noah's property. I didn't want to go into another alphas land, which could lead in me being executed.

The sun has already set and the stars are glowing. The old bed is very squeaky, but it will do. I pull the blanket over my face. I want nothing but to sleep at this moment, and eventually I do drift off.

I wake to sudden loud crashes I hear. I look and it's still dark outside. I stand in defense mode. Afraid of the attacker but I will not stand down. My door swings open and my heart falls to my knees.

Oh no.

There stand Noah breathing hard. Eyes cold enough to kill. My eyes tear up. I didn't want him here. Not after what he did.

He pushes me up against the wall, breathing hard in my face. I move my head to the side but he doesn't allow that and makes me look directly in his eyes in just a move of his hand against my face.

I shake with disgust at him even touching me. I look him in the eyes and I spit right in his face.

"Don't touch me, you disgust me." I yell out.

My words hit him like a wrecking ball and I can tell. He's taken back but quickly recovers.

"Drew, it wasn't what it looked like." He said sitting on the bed with his face in his hands.

"Than what was it huh!" I spit out.

"She's my ex, she was the one who was suppose to be Luna if I didn't find you." He whispered out

"Than why was she here, now, after you already found me?" I question him, turning around and looking out the window at the stars. I'm tired of looking at his face.

"She came onto me, she came and cried to me. Told me how she loved me and that I needed to pick her, but I told her no and tried sending her away but she got on top of me and started kissing me." He starts

"I love you Drew, you're my mate, not her, you're so much more than her Drew, I can't lose you, I'm so sorry." He cries into his hands, for the first time in my life, I witness a big bad alpha cry.

A/N- I didn't think you guys liked this story, that's why I didn't update. I'm sorry!! Let me know what you guys think, vote and comment. Should Drew forgive Noah ?