Part 1: The Face of the faceless revealed

I thought this dream would be a dream that I would forget easily like any other, but I was mistakenly wrong of thinking that.

I saw myself going in a restaurant with a friend which I did not recognize at first. Then when we with our friends, I saw her face and I recognized her, she looks like one of my fellow schoolmate.(I just recently found out her name and it's ate Lily Scarlet. I think she is 6-7 years older than me. But in my dream she was just the same age as me or her age is the same as mine.)

When we we're at the restaurant in my dream, I hugged her from the back the way couples do and begged her to pay what I order and so she did it. And then when our friends saw how I hugged her in my dream, they said in their mind "Tingnan mo parang magshota sila." and I heard them I don't know how but I just did. And when I heard that I hugged her much more tightly and it seems like she doesn't mind that I do it.

And then we got of the restaurant and got to our apartment or condo like home. And on the way there we haven't said a word to each other but I remember that we we're holding hands and just staring at the window of the taxi.

When we got home we've gone straight to bed. She got in my bed because she said "pagod na ko maglakad dito nalang muna ko matutulog." and so I let her but when we are gonna sleep I hugged her and she turned where I was facing and just looked at me saying I love you and I said it back.

When I was gonna ask her name I was waked up by my mom because I have to go to our tambayan spot where sometimes I can see her walking in real life.