Part 3: The lonlyness of the heart

It's mornin' and I've just waked up myself and started to get myself ready for school. And in my dream was still her and me, going in the restaurant and still hugging her.

While I was remembering it I saw the clock hit 8:01 AM and I said " oh sh*t malalate na ko!" And I've prepared myself much more quicker than how I would normally do for a school day, but today is different. Because she is still on my mind, and my mind is not ready to forget or will never be ready to for sometime.

While I was walking to go to school Im listening to music (~secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought maybe I just wanna be yours~) And as I heard that sentence I remembered her again and sort of got myself into a daydream, until I was disrupted when my professor have asked me to just come with him on his way to the school.

And while Im in school I haven't paid much attention to the discussion because Im still thinking of her. Im wondering in my mind ("If google said that when we are dreaming of someone familliar, it's someone who I've saw in the past. But I last saw her 2 months ago since the procession of Good Friday. There are many faces I have saw in my life, why pick her?")

Then I got disrupted again when the next teacher came in the room. As we we're standing, we said in unison"Good morning visitors it's nice to see you!" And as we we're seated, I just listened to what she was teaching so I wouldn't daydream again. But even though Im paying attention to the teacher her smile, face, and eyes. Is in my mind with no competition for attention.

Then I just heard my teacher say "Pack your things, you may go now." After that I got my bag and have gone out the classroom with my friends going to a visiting spot in our town.