Part 4: The suffering within

It's the midnight of April 22, Im scared that I'll dream of her again, it's not that I don't want to. Believe me I do I do a lot, but every waking momment ot feels like Im getting stabbed because Im not gonna see her again for a long time.

The universe is such a fair and unfair being, firstly it gave me a wonderful thing, a wonderful girl, a girl that every loving man asked for. But it shows it's unfairness too, because the universe takes her when Im being knocked out of the dream world, a world where she and I are happily loving each other.

But in reality I don't like her nor have any feelings for her, but in my dreams she was my ideal girl the perfect girl. (Ate Lily I hope that you're day went well and went how you expected it to be. I hope you had a great time today, I hope you ate when you are hungry. And I hope that you have a peaceful sleep when you rest tonight.)

Then as I was thinking about it tiredness is slowly taking over me, and it gently makes my eyes shut. But Im fighting it, then I patt myself in the shoulder and said ("Don't be scared, I promise you'll be happy with her and she will love you much more than anyone.")

After I said that I took a deep breath, and slowly get my self sleeping so I could see her again and love her as much as she love me.