126

~Chapter 126~

Demon Realm, Chong Zi Palace.

On the way back to the back hall after receiving the demon general, Hong Yi saw Yan Shuang holding a big gourd and dangling her legs on his demon tree in a daze. The gourd was filled with ice wine from Leng Yao Spring. A few years ago, Yan Shuang lived in the demon realm for a long time. The two of them often visited the secret realm of the demon realm and found this ice wine in an ice valley. Yan Shuang liked this one all the time. Hong Yi always prepares it for her.

Hong Yi's footsteps interrupted Yan Shuang's concentration. When she lowered her head, she happened to see the Demon Emperor's cold but gentle eyebrows.

The Princess of the Eagle Clan raised her eyebrows and hummed: "Hey, Your Majesty is back."

Hong Yi knew that Yan Shuang was unhappy and asked, "When did you come?" 

Yan Shuang didn't answer him, but stared at Hong Yi with a pair of dark eyes, and suddenly said: "You already knew that Feng Yin was A Yin."

Hong Yi nodded, the emotion in his eyes fluctuating slightly. Yan Shuang could see it clearly. Her hands holding the big gourd tightened and she murmured: "Sure enough, that's why you asked Elder Chang Yun to propose marriage."

Seeing Hong Yi's frown, Yan Shuang remembered Feng Yin's polite rejection of Hong Yi's proposal in the Imperial Palace, and felt a little embarrassed. She jumped down from the tree, smiled and patted Hong Yi on the shoulder, "It's okay, didn't A Yin say that she would be a friends with you? She is willing to offend the entire Immortal Clan for you. She is very loyal and it is not in vain for you to wait for her for so many years." She said with emotion, "It's great that she came back. "

Hong Yi's eyebrows also relaxed, "Yes, it's good that she's back."

"I came here this time for another matter." Yan Shuang changed the topic and looked at Hong Yi, "Yuan Qi issued an edict in Imperial Palace to re-investigate about Da Ze Mountain. He asked Elder Chang Yun to bring it to you. If so, do you know?"

Hong Yi's expression darkened as soon as he heard Yuan Qi's name, and he responded neither salty nor lightly: "What if I know and what if I don't know. Now that I am the Demon Emperor, what does his immortal clan's old affairs have to do with me."

I'm afraid it's not because of the immortal clan, but because the person who summoned Hong Yi into the Heavenly Palace is Yuan Qi. Yan Shuang secretly sighed and saw Hong Yi's stern look on his face, saying: "A Jiu, what happened on Da Ze Mountain back then was not your fault alone. If you don't go to the Heavenly Palace to find out the old things, what happened in Da Ze Mountain will always fall on you, and there will be no possibility of peace between the immortal and demon clans in the future..."

Before Yan Shuang could finish speaking, Hong Yi had already spoken: "A Shuang, back then I killed countless immortal lords in the Rakshasa land. Even if I clarify everything that happened on Da Ze Mountain, it will not help. The immortals will not let me go. Since I have carried the lives of so many immortals, I am not afraid of one more person ruining Da Ze Mountain." Hong Yi looked at Yan Shuang and said, "The immortal clan is about to choose a new emperor, and I'm afraid there won't be peace. If the disappearance of the clan members is not found out, Eagle Clan will be in danger. Stay in Chong Zi Palace these days, don't go back to the immortal realm. "

Hong Yi said and turned around to go into the palace, but Yan Shuang called him.

"If A Yin comes to invite you, will you go to the Heavenly Palace to prove your innocence?"