Chapter 2

* Ignore My Mistake......

........................................................

Fvk!!! I...it's vibrator " taehyung blurred out .

Jungkook give him smug smile then stoped the vibrator. He walk toward taehyung and pulled him close by his waist.

"It's goona be a long day darling . Be prefer yourself ." Jungkook whispered near taehyung ears while giving gently squeeze in soft waise.

"W.. what noo.. I'm not gonna wear it . I will remove it ! Right now! " Taehyung harley said .

" Dare to do it . You know the consequences well . Don't you?" Jungkook asked in deep voice making taehyung gulped .

" Now let's go." Jungkook said holding

" Where?" Taehyung asked

" You know My mother in law missed  me  , so she want us to visit there ." Jungkook explained and winked before attacking on his wife's lips .

Taehyung sigh wrapping his hand around jungkook neck  and pulled him more closed threading his hair .

Jungkook hand roughly squeezing on taehyung waise and slowly led down grap his patooties .

He slammed taehyung in wall deeper the kiss and turn taehyung back facing him .

Taehyung breath hitched while chest continuously upon and down .

Jungkook slowly slid his hair side and beginning to leaving soft kisses .

Taehyung close his eyes giving his husband's more space loving his husband lips in his body .

Jungkook hold the blouse knot and opened it that when taehyung then realised and stoped jungkook going feather because he know once his husband start then their is not wondered he will going to stop .

Taehyung turn and arrenged his saree .
" Kook we should go , it's getting late ."
Taehyung said distracting jungkook who had frown his eyebrows.

"But baby-" ...

" Not kook ....you want your mother in law wait for you too long?"
Taehyung asked knowing the ans well.

Jungkook shoked his head rapidly as no with a little cute pout formed in his lip.

"But baby only one round promise" jungkook request giving puppy eyes to
convince him.

Taehyung looked away and bit his lip to stop his smile because the way his is looking so adorable he cooed inside.

He knows if he look at his husband then he will surely melt in his charm .

But right know he don't want to limp infront of his parents.

Jungkook peek infront of Taehyung face , blinking his eyes cutely and pout more bigger while playing with his finger .

Taehyung glace at jungkook little and internally growl . He cupped jungkook's cheek and give a hard squeeze because the cuteness of man standing infront of him is really overloaded.

Taehyung bit jungkook cheeks and squeeze his softy softy  cheeks.

" My baby" taehyung mumbled pecking his lips .

" Will give you everything after we return hmm.." taehyung said with gently smile.

Jungkook was about to disagree but atleast he agreed .

~~~~