Chapter 4

Ignore my mistake like you ignore my comment box...
.

_____________________________________

" Take care you both . Drive safely hm.." Mrs Kim said softly pecking
both's forehead.

Taehyung and Jungkook mumbled 'yess  eomma ' sitting on bike .

Taehyung weaved his hand as
Jungkook started the bike and drove off .

Taehyung let on tried sigh wrapping his hand around jungkook's waist resting his head in his solder .

Jungkook glace at taehyung in mirror and chuckled.

"You look tried sweetheart, didn't you sleep yesterday night?" Jungkook tease with small smirk curl on his side lips.

Taehyung glar at jungkook through mirror and softly bit his neck making jungkook all giggle.

"You know my husband is so mean that he didn't let me sleep whole night ." Taehyung complain playing with jungkook.

" Why? What he was doing at night with you? " Jungkook said purely making innocent face like he know nothing.

Taehyung cheek blimed pink as he remembers last night. He hugged him more tightly pressing his chest in jungkook's back.

" H ...he did everything that I can't describe you even I have thousand  words." Taehyung mumbled in jungkook's ear kissing it softly.

~~~

" Kook" a sweet voice come from living hall when Jungkook and taehyung enter there holding eachother hands .

Jungkook eyes shined like a diamond when his saw his mother sitting on couch.

"Mom" jungkook run fastly and hugged her leaving taehyung behaind.

" How is my bunny ?" Mrs Jeon asked placing kiss in his forehead.

Jungkook quickly mumbled'very very good.'

His eyes is so much with his mother that he isn't able to see the person standing beside.

But other hand taehyung heart is pounding over his body looking at jungkook's mother and the person standing beside .

Teahyung remembers how much jungkook's mother hate him because of the person beside her .

He try to walk but his body feel numb .

He started to sweat feels uneasy like throwing up .
He rub his chest to ereas that feeling.

he took long breath but can't cantrol.
He covered his mouth and run toward 
their room .

Jungkook smile faded and turned into worried when his eyes land to taehyung running figure .

He was about to follow him but Mrs Jeon hold his hand stoping his movements.

" Where are you going kook?" Mrs asked in concentrating tone knowing well the reason.

" Umm.. mom Tae..tae , i think-" jungkook interfered .

" Taehyung? What taehyung, jungkook? I'm here to meet you after your marriage but you are beginning love stick and running behind your wife who didn't even thought to greed me ." Mrs Jeon said grinding her teeth inside and giving fake smile .

Jungkook heart is running thinking about taehyung but he also don't want to disappoint his mother who he meet after three month .

" Btw do you remember her?" Mrs Jeon asked pointing at girl beside her.

He hold her hand and made him sit beside her. That's when Jungkook's saw the girl .

" Mom she is that girl who you want me to marry before... right but what she is doing here ." Jungkook said with frown his eyebrows.

" Hm...you guess right. She is staying here with me for some days." Mrs Jeon said smiling at the girl named 'Ava.'

" Hello kook." Ava said raise her hand for handshake.

Jungkook greed her back politically hand shaking with her not be want to rude infront of her mother .

" Kook-" Ava cut off by jungkook

" Jungkook" jungkook said .

" Hun?" Ava raise her eyebrows in confusion.

" Call me jungkook . I'm not anything for you so better if you be in your limits." Jungkook said he sure he don't want to be rude he just can't control his anger. He hate when other people call him in nick names it's really make in uncomfortable.

" Kook , it's okk if she want to call you in nick name , it's not like that she is goona marry you . She is atleast your friend ." Mrs Jeon said .

" That's I want to tell you she is not gonna marry me ... I'm already married and I didn't consider her as my friend she is nothing to me. " jungkook said feeling irritate.

" Okk..okk don't be angry. It's okk if you don't want to be her friend." Mrs Jeon said caressing his cheeks gently.

Jungkook took a long breath and mumbled while looking down " I'm sorry mom."

" It's okk ." Mrs Jeon said smiling before embracing him .

~~

Taehyung throw up kneeing in washroom. His throat started to burning.

He cough trying to breathe.

He slowly stand up and wash his face looking at his red teary eyes in mirror.

' kook please come , I need you .' taehyung mumbled clinching on his saree while tears continuously rolling down from his cheeks.

His head spin in dizziness . He come inside room and lay down chanting his husband name  to come fast.

~~~

Jungkook brust opened the room door . He realised the breath which he was holding for too long .

He touch taehyung's forehead which was normal . He sigh in relief.

After changing his dress dress jungkook lay beside taehyung pulled him in his arm close to his chest .

He pecked his forehead caressing his cheek softly .

" Baby ." Jungkook called softly slowly brushes away strand of hair which were resting on his forehead.

Taehyung whined inhaling the headly scent of his husband cologne melt him in peace . He weap his hand around jungkook .  Hiding his face in crock of his neck .

Jungkook run his hand in his back as other hand resting under taehyung's head .

Taehyung eyes leave tear . He don't know how to face with his mother in law who hate in to the cure .

'~~

To be continue.....