Chapter 6

{ Don't forget to play music }

"11: 30" Taehyung sigh nth times sitting infront of angry bunny

"11: 30" Taehyung sigh nth times sitting infront of angry bunny .

Whose attention was fully on laptop, totaly ignoring taehyung's presence.

Taehyung yawned tieredly calling jungkook again gently after hundreds time .
" Bun."

As expected jungkook again ignored him .

Taehyung get up and sat on jungkook's lap .

Jungkook title his head other side while little tears bliming in his eyes .

Taehyung cupped his face and faced him placing a soft peck on his lips .

" Why so upset my love?" Taehyung asked still knowing the reason well .

Jungkook blink his eyes multiple to ereas the tears. His eyes stucked in laptop screen.

Taehyung caress his cheeks pecking it softly . " Mom was right kookie , we are living in small house and having worker is just waste of money.
I can do all works of house , it's not to much . A...and I also think I'm getting t..thick by just sitting on home doing nothing." Taehyung stuttered at last sentence, somewhere he feel himself a useless.

And again got ignored.

" Why are you stubborn Jungk-" Taehyung interfered by high pitch voice.

" I AM NOT STUBBORN!!  WHY CAN'T YOU F'CKING UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU DO ANY WORK." Jungkook shouted making taehyung flinch at movements.

Tears rolled down from both's cheek .

" I can't, i promised her that I will do all works and it's small thing we should not make it a big issue." Taehyung said  lying  about the promise thing .

" But  promise are mean to be broke ."
Jungkook mumbled looking directly in taehyung with red eyes.

" Not all promise are jungkook ." Taehyung blurry said out .

" You want to work ! Okk then ." Jungkook said angrily .

~~~

--Next morning 5;30

Taehyung bit his lip wiping his tears looking beside empty place which was never before .

He place his hand there and caress it .
The place where he is sleeping is wet because of amount of tears flown whole night.

His bunny was always beside him at this time whining cutely in sleep while softly sucking his favourite boobies not leaving space between them .

Taehyung smile thinking about that movement.

But again he feel argue of throwing.
He covered this mouth and run toward bathroom.

~~~~

Taehyung walk downstairs after freshing up. He want towards garden to clean .

After completing one hour for cleaning garden .He give waters to plant and went to make breakfast.

Taehyung opened the refrigerator and started to search something .

He pull out some veggies and started to cut . His head spin in dizziness , feeling no energy in body .

He shooked his head and focus on his work.

After 40 minutes taehyung dragged himself to arrenged the dining table.

He saw Ava is already sitting there while scrolling her mobile.

After arranging he was about left from there as not able to notice that pair of black eyes looking at him with a devil smirk .

Mrs joen walk there and sat .

But Taehyung eyes was patiently waiting for his husband.

He started to serve Mrs Kim and ava when Jungkook also come fully ready for office and sat without glancing at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook tired eyes Under a dark Circle.

He want to huge him tightly and tell him what's going here .

But he just can't.... Just in thought if jungkook didn't trust him enough and leave him because jungkook love his mother more then him .

Taehyung bit his lips to controlled his emotions and  serve jungkook .

Jungkook looked at taehyung . taehyung thought that he will ask him to eat with them but how wrong he was that he got in the second.

" Did you wash my car?" Jungkook asked coldly directly looking at taehyung eyes .

" Hun?" Taehyung frown in confusion trying to search any emotion on his bunny face .

" Don't you know workers daily wash my car ?" Jungkook asked rising his eyebrows.

" H..hmm, i..I will wash now ." Taehyung said tried not to Shutter but unfortunately he did .

Taehyung heart clenching in pain. This is first time ever jungkook talk with him in this types of tone.

€~~~~~

" Finally...it's done." Taehyung sigh leaning on Wall with closed eyes.

From far a teary eyes looking at him all the time .

Jungkook wiped his eyes and went there . He opened the car door and sat .

Taehyung fluttered open his eyes hearing car sound.

He lean near jungkook window and knok it softly making jungkook slide down it down  .

Their soft teary  eyes locked . Taehyung about to touch his cheek but Jungkook lean back .

Taehyung realise that his hand are dirty because of washing car .

He chuckled sadly taking his hand back mumbling .' sorry'.

" I'm getting late ,  move ." Jungkook said coldly poking his tongue inside his cheek.

Taehyung moved hurriedly wiping his tears partially harshly with saree.

" Take care hmm.. ." Taehyung said with soft smile .

Jungkook slide up the window not wanting the show his tears to taehyung and drove off whole looking at taehyung in mirror with wobbling lips .

Taehyung cried out falling on ground.
" Don't do this my love, it's hurt so bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my mistake....

Right now I don't have time to check 👀