ch9

Younger's lips were between older teeth chewing down the flesh and the older couldn't get over from it ... He has to back away for the younger breathing process and he still can't do it ... He is fucking addicted towards the lips which is calling him to devour meanwhile everyone jaw drops in the ground ...  Some were looking at yn while some were looking at taekook in disgusted eyes ...

Jk: papi let's go now ... (He said and tae hold of his hand later started going from there but the media surrounded them making both male annoyed as their libido ain't helping)

Tae: what the fuck is this (he said fuming in anger while the media person wants to know the reason behind the kiss aalso the youngers identity and about last night's video )

Rep 1 : Mr Kim who is he ?? (Tae look at them being annoyed )

Rep 2: what about yn ma'am ... Are you done with her ?? Is she your mistress or what ? (Tae scoff and look at the rep)

Tae: and who is this yn ma'am ?? (He asked being totally desperate to go to his room and bang the bunny boy in his bed  .. )

Rep 3 : don't you know the model choi yn ... (They asked about being disgusted by the CEO thinking of him as a fuck boy )

Tae: ooh that model well we had a meeting last night ... And she is my employee now I am not free to know anyone's name btw make way we have to go ...

Rep 3 : who is this boy Mr Kim ?? You are with him and last night your video were on viral with Ms Choi ... (Tae scoff and look at the rep with his pricing eyes )

Tae: if you are kissing someone desperately and leaving from here immediately I guess you know the meaning in which relationship this kind of things happened... Or you are a child to not understand that ... (He said while his eyes is gazing the boy who gulped down his saliva )

Rep 4 : then what about the indicated Ms choi gave us ... (Tae feel pity annoyed his hard boner making a lot of fuss and his baby boy's innocent staring isn't helping at all )

Tae: ask her why are you asking me ?? I don't even know that girl how can I say something about her ... (He said and pushed everyone later start going towards the existing ... )

The ride was quite irritating as the times wasn't passing according to the both male ... Tae is suffering for sure and the younger's teasing aren't helping not when he is spreading his legs showing his crotch area which is tight by now .... Suit is fallen in the car backseat while button are wide open giving a perfect view of his front body .... Leaning head with some slow whimper and mouth wide open make the situation unbearable for a sex addict man like Taehyung ... Well sex addict will be wrong as he only get boner due to the boy name Jungkook ... It's actually hard for him to control when he is totally Jungkook addict ... )

The living room state wasn't much good as most of the clothes are laying here and there ... Younger hand was pinning on the couch while lower part is grinding against the older who is busy to sucking the boy's bottom lips .... He was sucking well more then that he is eating the lip like it's the last meal in this world and he is hungry for years ...  But soon he filled something warm and liquid is falling from his eyes ... Not able to feel any sensation jk open his eyes only to get shocked seeing the bleeding nose ... He forwarded his hand but tae wipe it at the very moment ...

Jk: it's bleeding your nose is bleeding papi what happened (he was panicking while tae's eyes getting heavy but in a jerk he open his eyes And look front ... The thing he is watching isn't it he already stop watching then why it's again came to ruined his life ...  This time it's not his inner devil but angel who isn't less then any devil )