ch 13

Already 2 months have passed and here kim family is on vacation ... Well jk's and jm's semester ended  so Mrs kim planned this vacation for his babies ... They are in Kim's personal luxurious hill house .. the house is utterly beautiful along with different sectors of everything in the middle of a large pool there is a fountain of flowers and the mountain makes the place calm ...

Here Tae and YG is talking about some matter more like celebrating their quietness as occasionally some syllables coming out from their mouth

Here Tae and YG is talking about some matter more like celebrating their quietness as occasionally some syllables coming out from their mouth... Jh and NJ are just watching some random funny videos while Mr and Mrs kim are flirting... Jin and yj is reading some fictional books and Jk and JM well both friends were sitting near the pool ... Soon jk come to tae and stand with a pout ...

Tae: what happened sweetheart?? (He asked looking at the pout while jk sat beside him and tae touch of his cheeks lovingly) what happened to my baby bunny ??

Jk: papi can I umm papi (tae cup his cheeks and peck his nose lovingly)

Tae: what happened sweetheart tell me already... (He asked if knowing something is surely going inside the bunny boy's head )

Jk: papi can I pls get down at the pool for 10 minutes pls pls ... Pls papi ... (Tae sigh and look at jk who is blinking his eyes cutely with a pout making tae's heart get weak ) pls papi ..

Tae: hmmm ok only for 10 minutes ok ... (Jk becomes happy after knowing tae get agreement as he never lets him go to near any pool or water ... He remembers pretty clearly when tae scold him for swimming in the pool of their house ... He didn't think much about it as that was winter time ) but the pool is really deep ... (He said looking at jk worriedly)

Jk; and I know swimming very well ... I am going bye (in motions he disappears and comes with his shorts and t-shirts on later jump on the swimming pool along with jm ... Tae's eyes were stuck on the bunny boy who is enjoying like a child with the brightest smile on his face ...) papi you wanna join ?? (He asked loudly while everyone looked at him and tae shook his head )

Tae: you enjoy I am better here ...

Tae get a call and he left from there while jk come out but his legs got bumped into the chair causing a little cut on his legs and due to this cut he lost his balance and fell in the pool .. in the meantime tae come there and saw jk fall he gasps loudly and soon his throat get dry remembering the scene where someone was trying to come out from water ... The struggle was cruel ... He was sweating by now remembering the moment of that little boy's struggle only to take some breath ... But soon he came out from his zoning mood hearing jk's giggle ... Being in anger he lost his mind and held JK's hands ...

Tae: are you crazy or what ?you are you laughing here seriously... Didn't I say come out in 10 minutes but you didn't come out and later why you jump again ... Can't you see the depth of the water ... (He didn't let jk explain and drag him inside while everyone was calm as they know tae won't hurt the younger and the rest is a couple matter so they shouldn't invade ... Jm was looking at the direction being slightly tense as he knew in anger tae will lost his every sense also he know jk is only scared by tae's anger ... Why not tae is a devil in anger and jk witness it so many time ... Eventually jk is a short temper person... The difference is jk becomes angry in a second while tae don't get angry as usual but when he get he isn't any less then monster)