31.Trauma.

They were talking, when the door opened revealing the other family members and Jeon family, well only Sohee was there. Mr. Jeon and Sangwoo went to business trip.

Kook hold Tae hand tightly. Kook was shivering lightly. Tae looked at Kook, fear was clearly visible on his face. Tae was not understanding why Kook was scared.

Sohee came there and quickly hugged him. Kook pushed her slowly and make a distance between them. Jimin was about to caressing his hairs but he took his hand back when Kook flinched badly.

They looked at each other in shock they were confuse why Kook was behaving like that. Kook hugged Tae quickly now he was shivering badly..

"Bubba calm down, see there are only family members.." Tae said caressing his back.

"No no no they will harm me..." Kook said although he said with low voice but all heard him clearly.

"No Bubba they will not hurt you..." Tae said..

"No they will. Taetae, Kookie is scared, say them to go from here please." Kook said.

Tae took Kook on his lap and start patting his back softly.

"Okay now they are not here hmm. How about you rest for a while.." Tae said.

Kook hummed.

Others were silently waiting there without making any noise.

Soon Kook slept. Tae make him lay on the bed. Sohee and Jin came near Kook and kissed his forehead...

After that they all went outside. Their family Doctor was already there as Namjoon had messaged him. They went towards living room and settled themselves.

"Why he is behaving like that Park. Why is he scared of us." Namjoon said.

"Don't worry give him sometime. Maybe he is traumatized. Because of that one person he is thinking that all of you will hurt him. And there is one more reason." Doctor said.

"What is the other one uncle.." Yoongi asked.

"Maybe, when he was in coma, his mind had created illusion's this could be the reason he is afraid of you all except Tae." Doctor said.

All nodded in understanding.

"What can we do so that he can believe us again." Hobi asked.

"Nothing just give him love try to spend time with him. But only in Tae presence because for now he is only believing Tae." Doctor said.

"And Tae I will send you some exercises for his back and muscles." Doctor said

Tae nodded.

"After one month come to my hospital. I will do his full body checkup once." Doctor said.

"Okay Uncle." Tae said.

"And what about his food.." Jimin asked.

"About food, he can eat the normal food. And I will send the vitamins." Doctor said.

After that Doctor went from there.

And Tae went towards his room and other sat in the living room talking about how could they gain Kook trust again. Sohee also decided to stay there for a week.

______________________________________

Kook woke up one hour ago.

"Bubba wanna go to terrace." Tae asked.

Kook nodded instantly.

"Okay then let's change your clothes and wear something warm hmm." Tae said and went to their closet.

After some minutes he came back. And helped Kook to wear the cloths.

"Let's go my baby." he said and picked Kook in his arms and went towards terrace.

Kook was surprised after seeing the terrace. It's was all decorated and the food their were all his favourite.

"You know Bubba your family had done this to give you surprise." Tae said.

Kook looked at him..

All the other family members came there. Hobi quick put the chair near Taekook. Tae make Kook sit there comfortably.

Kook was still afraid of them he didn't leave Tae.

First Jin and Sohee came there and sat infront of Kook holding his hands. Kook looked at Tae scaredly.

"Don't worry Baby. Your Taetae is here hmm. No one will hurt you." Tae said and put his hand on Kook's shoulder.

"Kook baby you remember us right." Sohee asked softly.

They know Kook remember all the things but they want to know what illusion or what dream he saw when he was in coma.

Kook nodded.

"You are my Eomma and you are my Mom. " Kook said.

"Hmm, so why are you afraid of us. Mom and Eomma will never hurt you na..." Jin said.

"But I saw you all except my Taetae, tried to harm me. And one girl also pushed me from the floor." Kook said.

They looked at each other once. Tae looked at his mother's and nodded...
Mother's went from there and stand with others Tae came forward and kneel down infront of Kook holding his hand.

"Baby do you remember her face or her name." Tae asked.

"I remember her name but I forgot her face." Kook said.

"Okay so can you tell me the name." Tae asked.