Three

"Sapnap! Hurry up, let's go!!" Dream yelled form outside.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going!" Sapnap replied as he quickly sprayed his favorite cologne. He ran out of his room and met up with Dream at the end of the hall way.

"You ready to have the time of your life?" Dream asked Sapnap eagerly while holding on to George's hand.

"It's just another day at some club," He replied.

"Yeah," Dream paused as he leaned in to whisper in Sapnap's ear, "But Karl will be there,"

"What..?" Sapnap froze in his stance. He hadn't realized he was making that obvious that he had a thing for Karl.

"I mean, he's been talking about you this whole morning," George said, interrupting the two's conversation, smirking.

Sapnap felt excited. Almost the same excitement he gets as he crosses the finish line. He sat in thought for while before he felt a hand tug on his. He blinked into focus.

"Sap, the tour bus is leaving, we have to go." Tommy said, still tugging on Sapnap's hand. Sapnap smiled and began to walk to the bus. He walked up the stairs and looked for a seat. The seats were in rows of four, and there were ten rows back. He looked for Dream and George, wanting to sit next to them. Sapnap saw they were in the very backnrow, and quickly walked to the back of the bus. Dream and George were in the right two seats, so he quickly sat down in the middle.

He heard George and Dream giggle a bit as he sat down. He worried as he watched them whisper to each other. Sapnap quickly looked down at his outfit, thinking that was what they were laughing at.

"What is it?" Sapnap asked. He looked back over at Dream and George.

"Maybe they'll fall asleep together, like last night..." Sapnap heard George say in a whisper. He immediately looked down at his lap, not realizing George was talking the boy sitting next to him. Sapnap felt his face get red as he continued to look down at his hands. Sapnap didn't even notice the hands that slipped under thr arm rest and grab his hand. Thinking it was probably Tommy, he quickly spoke up.

"Tom- I don't want to be touched right-" Sapnap looked in the boys eyes and paused. "-now.." He finished his thought quietly.

Karl looked up at him and smiled. "I won't touch to if you don't want me to," He said as he slowly started to pull his hand away.

Sapnap quickly grabbed his hand again, wanting to hold it both for comfort, and for his dreams of marring Karl. Sapnap really didn't know what he wanted with Karl. Marriage? Kids? A boyfriend? Drugs? He really didn't know. But Sapnap knew Karl was the one he wanted to do anything and everything with.

"No- Um, no its fine, I don't mind," He said with a smile.

The rest of the ride went smoothly. Every now and then, Dream or George would whisper to the other something about Sapnap and Karl, which would always make Sapnap feel flustered. After a while of the teasing from George and Dream, both Karl and Sapnap started to scroll on their phones.

Sapnap looked over at Karl, nervously. "Do you, um.. Could I maybe get your number?" He asked. Karl looked up at him, smiling, and nodded his head. Karl quickly went through his contacts, trying to add a new one, but didn't remember how.

Sapnap watched as Karl struggled to add a new contact. He started to speak before he noticed a specific name that caught his attention. Liam❤️. Sapnap felt nervous. He hoped that this Liam guy wasn't Karl's partner or anything.

"Hey, who's Liam?"

Karl looked at him with a confused face, not knowing how Sapnap would know Liam. He looked back down at his phone and saw the name. "Oh, he's my boyfriend," Karl smiled. "Well, I guess just my partner. We're- we aren't dating.. just talking," He said as he started to frown.

"I'm sorry.." Sapnap whispered as Karl finally figured out how to add a new contact. Karl handed his phone to Sapnap and smiled. Sapnap quickly added his phone number and handed the phone back to Karl. Sapnap watched as he typed his name in the contact's name slot.

Sapnap🐞

Sapnap giggled as he read the name.

"What's with the ladybug?" He smiled. Karl looked up at him and giggled along with him.

"I like bugs..and you remind me of a ladybug," He replied. Sapnap nodded in response.

"Whatever you say, bug," Sapnap said. Karl giggled at the nickname.

The bus driver quickly pressed the breaks, which made all of the racers jump. Sapnap quickly looked at the the front of the bus, hoping to see why they had stopped. One of the managers stood up and faced the racers. She spoke up loudly and smiled while she did. "Do to any unexpected delay with our reservation for the club we are going to, we can no longer go."

She paused as the racers began to moan and whine. "But....! We're going to a different one!" She paused once again as the racers cheered. "It's.. um- it's public.." She said nervously. The racers froze and looked at her. She quickly turned red from the embarrassment, and sat back in her seat.

Between the rows of seats, whispers began to grow louder. Some being excited to meet fans, and the public, while others were questioning if they still wanted to go, with Sapnap being one of them..

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
[TO BE CONTINUED...]

[I love you all so much! I hope you guys have an amazing day/night, and I'm sorry for not posting. 😭

I've been like really stressed w/ school and I just feel sucky yk? Lol, anyways Love you!!! And know that you are worth it, and you can get through anything!❤️❤️]

---- Vals_life<33