Chapter Fourteen: Rose

Theodore looked around

Theodore looked around. He was back in New Orleans, inside the Abattoir.

Getting out of his old bed he looked around and saw his room was the same way it was before he left. Walking out of his room he felt. Walking out of his room he felt his bare feet touching something.

He was standing in blood.

Beginning to panic slightly he moved as quickly as possible downstairs and screamed. Robert was grey and veiny with stakes in her heart.

Backing away from her body he turned and find Kol, Elijah, and Finn's daggered bodies, Davina's decapitated body, Keelin's heartless body, Marcel and Norman's stake body.

"No." He whimpered, tears running down his face.

He had to get out of here, now running in the opposite direction a blood-curdling scream leaves his lips.

The Jefferson's were dead. Whoever killed them wasn't gentle about it either.

"It's your fault, Joseph. If you had just stayed, none of this would have happened. They would still be alive. Their blood is on your hands." Hope taunt along with his other family members.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." The blonde cried.

Rose was a light sleeper, but tonight she had a sense of needing to stay awake for some reason. She heard shifting in one of the bedrooms and began to check on everyone.

Quinn was okay, Maxwell was fine as well. Finn was right and Benjamin was snoring.

Walking down towards Theodore's room she heard the shifting. She opened the door quietly and saw the boy tossing and turning in his sleep mumbling 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault.'

No sooner did Rose get closer to the blonde's bed, did said blonde shoot up with a loud gasp and tears running down his face. Without a second thought, Rose pulled Theodore into her arms.

"Shh, it's okay. You were just dreaming." The woman whispered as she pets the boy's head.

"It was so real. Don't let me go back there." Theodore cried as he held onto Rose with a death grip.

"You never have to go back there, my dear. You're stuck here, with us." Rose said as he squeezed the boy.

"Can you stay?" Theodore asked in a hesitant voice.

"Of course. Here, scooch over." Rose said and the boy moved over so the woman could get into the bed.

Almost immediately Theodore curled into her side. Rose began to hum a song she used to sing to Quinn and Maxwell when they had a bad dream.

As she continued to hum they both heard quiet footsteps heading towards the room.

Looking up they saw the youngest members of the house and the three oldest giggled.

"Come on." Theodore said and they all piled into the bed.

Rose's heart had never been fuller, seeing all four of her kids together.

Rose noticed that they were all practically sleeping again so she quietly crawled out of the room and kissed their forehead.

"Goodnight, my loves." Rose whispered.

"Goodnight mom." They said back fully falling asleep.

The smile on Rose's face could light up as a Christmas tree.

Crawling back into bed with Vincent who had woken up slightly he too saw the giant smile on her face.

"Are you alright?" He ask his wife who nodded.

"We have five, Vin. I feel like our family is complete." Rose confessed and Vincent chuckled.

"I agree. Finding them was probably the best thing that ever happened." Vincent agreed.

Soon all of the Jefferson's were asleep. Their bonds growing infinitely closer.