29.

Tiptoeing out of the bathroom, the house is an unusual but beautiful silence. Lando's bedroom door is only slightly ajar and I can see a flicker of light coming from the shadows.

Taking in another deep breath, I cross the hallway, feeling a shiver of nerves and excitement across my bare legs, having rid myself of my jeans in the bathroom, leaving me in my matching black lace laundrette, and oversized white cotton tee that feathers delicately on the tops of my thighs.

I curl my hair over my shoulder, pressing the loose strands behind my ears as I approach the door, hearing my heartbeat pounding profusely through my body. 

Using one finger, I push the door open just a little bit more, only enough to be able to fit my body through, as if we were somehow hiding from the rest of his apartment. 

A sea of lit candles open up a direct path to him, settling graciously on the bedside tables, the dresser top, the window sill, just as he brings the match to his lips after lighting the one in the crook in the wall, just above his bed.

"Lando?" I whisper in awe. 

Shadows of orange flicker across his face as he twists back into a seated position on the bed, his mouth dropping slightly at the sight of me. 

"I, uhh" he stumbles, feelings his eyes graze down the length of me, "I just wanted it to be..."

"It is" I finish, nodding my head. 

Lando stays seated on the bed, his back resting against the headboard as I cross the short distance between the door and his bed, standing just beside the mattress. 

"I don't know how this is going to..." he begins, an overwhelming nervousness to his face. 

"Shh" I instruct, placing one knee up onto the bed and supporting my weight with my hands on the mattress, as I glide myself closer to him. 

Once I'm right up beside him, I press the short distance to his lips, feeling them warm and welcoming as the moment delicately passes through us, simultaneously taking in equal breaths to take in our moment. 

Once the first kiss breaks, I feel the buzz in the atmosphere above us, leaning back slightly onto my heels as I kneel before him. 

I can see his chest rising and falling as he takes controlled breaths, his hands itching to reach for me. 

"I need you to trust me" I whisper to him. 

He nods his head. "I do" he responds. 

With a quick nod of my head, I reach forward, guiding myself onto him, letting my thighs drape carefully over his lap, and edging myself down onto him, feeling him beneath me. My hands are placed balancing on his shoulders as he looks up at me, his eyes completely captivating, slightly glossy, with each strand of his eyelashes standing guard to his soul. 

I move my hands from his shoulders and through his hair, pushing back the curls and allowing myself full access to his face. His hands find the sides of my hips, tracing up my sides, underneath the fabric of my shirt, his warm touch guiding a pathway through my body before he trails back down again. 

I lean forward, capturing his turned up lips as I savour the taste of him, ever so slightly rocking back and forth on his lap, the kisses turn messy, our tongues exploring the deepest parts of each other that we can find. His hands losing their controlled motions and quickly turn into desperate grasps at my bare skin. 

I find the hem of his shirt in my fingertips, guiding it up his body and passing it between us, a pained moan escaping both our lips when they have to disconnect each other but wasting no time in finding their ground again, this time hotter and deeper than before. 

I run my hands down his bare chest, passing them between our bodies and feeling him tense beneath me. 

As his fingers tickle the lowest parts of my back, I feel the welcomed coolness of air on my freshly exposed skin right before my top is hinged up over my head, my hair becoming disorganised as the shirt is tossed into an unknown corner of the room. 

With a breathily chuckle, Lando smooths down the parts of my hair, patting them down each side of my head, as he laughter turns into a soft warm smile before grasping onto the nape of my neck, pulling me back toward him. 

They don't stay connected to my neck for long, his hands all too eager to explore my curves and lines. 

I already feel myself getting fidgeting, being this close to him does wild things to me and I can feel myself already lubricating up for him, needing a direct release on where I can feel the pressure building up. 

"Do you trust me?" I whisper, my lips brushing against his as I speak.

He doesn't verbally respond, but his nod echoes through my own head moving with his answer. 

I move my lips from his, guiding them across his jawline and down his neck, across his collarbones and having to edge myself from his lap so I'm able to continue down the rest of his torso. 

"Lie down" I instruct him, moving out of the way so he's able to adjust himself, pressing off the mattress and guiding himself down onto his back, his legs moving further down the bed. 

I begin at his waist band, running my tongue along the thin line between the material and his bare skin, feeling how his body shudders beneath my touch. Guiding both of my hands to the edge of his pants, I move them lower down his body, trying to make it seem as seamless as possible as I guide them down his legs, pulling one foot at a time from their hold. 

Gazing my eyes up to him once he's just now left in his underwear, his breaths are coming in hotter and heavier, the rise and fall of his chest showcasing just how nervous he is, crawling back up the length of him, I grip onto his neck, forcefully pulling his head to mine and distracting him as my tongue searches the tastiest parts of his mouth. 

Leaving one fingertip up, I trace the length of his body, running down the very centre of his chest, stopping at the hem of his briefs, performing delicate circles. 

My lips right near his ear, I whisper, "Can you feel me there?" I ask him. 

He nods his head. 

I edge down lower, feeling now constant material beneath my finger, right before I make it to his sex, a sharp breath instantly being sucked in from him, his eyes pinching closed.

"How about now?" I whisper. 

The breath still trapped in his lungs, he nods his head with urgency. 

With a small smirk to my lips, I press them into the side of his neck, nipping slightly with my teeth before smoothing with my tongue. 

I feel him respond underneath my touch, circling the base of my palm around him, loving the way I can understand his breaths. 

"Touch me, Lando" I whisper, turning myself slightly onto my side. 

I feel the hand that's pressed between us, turn slightly, as his pads his fingers, trying to search for me. 

As soon as I feel him connect, I know he can feel the warmth of my reaction to him through my panties, as I roll my hips, riding his fingers around my pressure point. 

Our lips curve desperately into one another as I adjust my own grip, sliding my fingers down underneath his material, feeling him hard against my palm, a shimmer of pleasure seeping out from the top of his shaft, as I use to to lubricate the rest of his length. 

"Oh god" he groans out, his fingers moving in sync with the roll of my hips. 

"I need you" I moan. 

------------------------------------

Dont worry, I'm not robbing you, this is already too long of a chapter and we're only in the foreplay, buckle up babies!! <3