Ch6: Mr Barnett

Theme: Deepest Bluest by LL COOL J

Y/n and IMP then stop and meet over at Logan's place They all reach the top floor and walk in on him pouring whiskey for everyone

Logan: Ho hey! there you guys are.

Y/n: What's crackin'?

It comes around with a tray and offers everyone whiskey.

Logan: We all good?

Y/n: Fuck yeah we're good, We did it.

Logan: Hell fucking right, we did. So here's the shot. Lenny's offloading the gems. He knows a guy who can give us fifty cents on a dollar.

Everyone then sits on the couch.

Logan: Hell we all might have some Spending money left after we pay off Valentino. Cheers.

Y/n: I hope so.

Chaz: Either way, it's crazy.

Loona: How did it come to this must be crazy bank robbers and assassins?

Millie: Luck Loona, it has to be luck.

???: The whole job, Everything about it, anyone who knows your file... What is wrong with you?

A ram sinner came around

Blitz: The fuck is this guy?

Logan: Richie, long time no see.

Ritchie: And what about Kaden? Hmm? If that maniac realizes no, no find out you're alive You are D-O-N-E fucked!

Logan: Hey don't worry about Kaden, Kaden's dead. He's gotta be. Besides, I had nothing to do with it (turns to team) Whatever in hell it is you're talking about.

Ritchie: Really?

He picks up the remote and changes It to the news.

Reporter:(On News) The criminals are believed to have escaped with millions of dollars worth of jewels And precious engagement rings. Robert Stanley had a lucky escape when these thieves ran straight into him.

Robert:(On News) Yeah. I was just doing my job and I said to this lady. Hey, you gotta move these bikes.-

Logan Then turns it off

Logan: I don't know anything about that.

Meanwhile in the Wrath ring in a trailer

It shows a tall white haired, pale sinner With shark like teeth and black and yellow eyes, shirtless and fucking The hell Out of a short thicc blond ponytail like haired succubus over the table, it then showed a short thicc darkish red succubus with fluffy brown hair the couch Her holes were fucked and pleasured so many times She was moaning at the sight of her girlfriend getting her holes fucked by The pale shark like Sinner. As the news was on.

Robert:(On News)Then This Sinner runs out of the shop and pushes me over and says something like." You forget a thousands of things every day make sure this is one of them."

The Sinner stops fucking for a minute and Quickly looks at the TV

Robert:(On News) That was pretty scary.

Reporter:(On News) Back to you at the studio Katie.

The Sinner that was watching was Kaden Barnett, The Great White shark, The beast of cannibal town, terror of waters