Ch11: Dead Man walking

It starts Logan walking into the observatory, Going Out on a deck and sees Ritchie And walks towards him

Logan: Richie, how you doing.

Ritchie: About as good as can be expected But the news is not good.

Logan: I don't know what you're talking about.

Ritchie: I know you did that fucking jewelry job.

Logan: Richie buddy seriously you're imagining things.

Ritchie: Fuck. you.

Logan: Alright! I did it arrest me You know what as a matter of fact, You'd be saving my life, Cause you called it motherfucker.

Ritchie looks at him confused

Ritchie: What?

Logan: You called it.

Ritchie:(Stares and then realizes) Kaden...

Logan: Couple days ago, We haven't really talked about anything either.

Ritchie: But if no when... He starts asking questions why you're not feeding worms to America's border or Mexico's then.... Oh, we got problems.

Logan: Yeah, no shit.

Ritchie: We're in it.

Logan: Together.

Ritchie: So if your problems are my problems. Then I guess that means that my problems are also your problems.

Logan:(Nods in disagreement) uh-uh no no!

Ritchie: What if I lose my job? If someone comes into my office and reads my files, they'll see the things I did, I know a lot of stuff. I can cop a plea, but get 5 years but you?

Logan: Just fuck you you living goat fuck, I made your career.

Ritchie: Well Then we'd better go about saving it together because you and I both know we can't let it go to shit now.

Logan is going to regret this but yeah he's in

Logan: What do you need?

Ritchie goes into his coat and pulls out a photo of a human a tall Indian guy in a blue shirt and dark hair

Ritchie: This guy, Robbie Karanov.

Logan takes the photo and they both walk along the observatory

Ritchie: When I went back to Earth, the agency claims he's dead. We at the bureau think that they are full of crap. We think he's being debriefed somewhere.

Logan: So?

Ritchie: Apparently he has information that could put me and my superiors out of circulation. But those agency bastards have the coroner's office locked down. We need you to verify the body.

Logan:(Examines the photo) So how the hell am I supposed to get in there?

Ritchie:(Pulls out a nightstick) Well... You've played dead before, haven't you?

He then conks Logan on the head, knocking him out as Logan falls unconscious  as Ritchie speaks

Ritchie: I've always liked you Logan, call me when you wake up I'll tell you what to do...

Time goes by and it was dark when Logan woke up, he could hear Voices.

Coroner: What have we got?

Assistant: A John Doe, white male, overweight. In his late Thirties, Possible coronary.

Coroner: Let's take a look.

They zip open the bag, revealing logan in his underwear in a human form His eyes open as he looks around he's two men doing an autopsy on him.