𝟏𝟕 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!!

warning : mentions of man getting e@ten, violence, blood, etc

if you can't handle these themes you shouldn't be reading this book
or skip this chapter

"VILLAINS?! NO WAY!!"

"What villains be dumb enough to sneak into a school for heroes?"

"Sensei, aren't there intruder sensors?" Ponytail questions the space hero.

"Yes, of course there are..!"

"Are they only here, or also at the main building? Either way, if the sensors aren't working.. It has to be one of their quirks that's doing it," The kid with Christmas hair says, staring down into the middle of the facility. 

"This place is far from campus and they picked a time when there'd be few people here... So maybe they're not as dumb as they seem. They must have an objective because this is a well-coordinated sneak attack,"

"Thirteen! Begin evacuation! And try calling the school!" Aizawa yells, what is this fool still doing here?? Isn't he supposed to be fighting or something, "One of these villains must be jamming the sensors. There's a good chance one of their electric-types is causing the interference. Kaminiari try using your quirk to signal for help."

"Got it!"

"But sensei, you can't fight them all alone!" Greenie yells, taking a step forward towards the man, "Against that many... even you can't nullify all their quirks! As Eraserhead, your fighting style involves erasure and a quirk binding capture. Head-on battle isn't..."

"No good her is a one—trick pony," he says, crouching up on top of the fence. Why is everyone in this world so dramatic? Aizawa leaps down and start's literally hovering over the stairs before going down and starting to pound the villains.