𝟏𝟗 | 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

itachi pov

THE FIVE OF US SAT against a wall of the hospital with the rest of our class, all of us being checked over just to make sure no damage was actually done. Parents started coming in left and right to find their children. I watched the door as it opened and closed, waiting for Pain to walk through them. Glancing at the others I could tell they were a bit nervous about how Pain would react to what happened to Y/N well the rest of us remained unharmed. Sighing to myself, I turn to engage in conversation with Iida.

"Ah Itachi, have your caregivers arrived yet?" the robotic boy questions, looking around the area.

"Not yet. They should be arriving soon considering the condition Y/N is currently in."

"How is she doing? It must have been painful,"

"I believe she'll pull through, I'm worried about the reactions that our guardians will have and how they'll act towards us,"

"Hey guys!" Uraraka walks up to us, "How are you guys feeling?"

"Well,"

"I'm a little shaken by the events but the rest of you had it much worse then I did. I'm mainly worried about our classmates. They fought bravely well I just had to get more Pros," Iida looks down at his clutch fist with a look of shame.

"You helped a lot with saving the class,"

"Yeah Iida! Without you we totally would have been toast," Uraraka exclaims, making exaggerated gestures. Iida looks back up, his eyes wide and a smile tugging on his lips.

"As class president, I'll continue to strive to be the best hero I can!" A small smile appears on my lips before I hear the lobby door open, three familiar chakra presents walking in. The room grows tense as they lay eyes on the intimating man with purple eyes. His presence reeked of power as he stride towards our group, the other four standing up and coming towards my side.