If you get hurt

Blitzø:He at first wouldn't know, but then someone like millie moxxie or loona tell him and he hugs you and makes sure your alright and wraps you in a big ahh blanket. And if it was another demon who hurt you he'd kill them somehow(I mean they'd come back since their already dead but just let him enjoy it)

Millie:SHE WILL PROTECT YOU WITH HER LIFE. She will make sure you never get hurt (almost) ever again.

Moxxie:he will bring you your favorite things and you cuddle and snuggle and give each other kisses.

Loona:in front of everyone she acts like a strong tough protector (alpha wolf ahh-💀💀💀) but when you to are alone she'll ask if your okay every few minutes.

Stolas:he'll wrap his feathers around you and snuggle and cuddle and he'll definitely 100% cry his eyes out.

Stella:kinda like loona she'll act all tough and be like "idgaf" but in secret she cares and buys you little toys or candies whatever you want.

Octavia:she would put music on and hug you and cuddle you and feel bad and ask if your okay and she'd cry a bit

Verosika:she'd take you to a back room or like back stage and check on you make sure your okay and get one of her like  first aid people help clean you up and after her show she'd give you a big hug and say "I'm sorry for not being there" while she cried.

Fizzy:He would BAWL his eyes out and hug and snuggle you and ask "ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?!?" ever 4 second and then he'd get first aid if you needed it and then he'd get ice cream for you two to share.

Asmo:he'd do what fizzy did but probably more calmer (and if it was caused by a demon well bless their heart)

Sallie-may(I'm so down bad for her-):she would rough up whoever hurt you and then she'd hug and kiss you and yall would just cry together.

Vortex:he'd give you a BIG hug and would ask beel to make you a drink with or without alcohol up to you

Beel:she would make you feel like a KING/QUEEN she'll make you your favorite drinks and favorite foods and spoil you like CRAZY

Ms.meberry:idk probably make you apple flavored shit since she's a teacher...she was in ONE episode idk anything about this woman.

Crimson:would make it worse. But then he heard your crying and it was SO ANNOYING and so he said "it was just a joke...get in my lap already." (That can go many places...)

Chaz:he'd let you sit in his lap while he sung you a (NOT SEXUAL) song...[for once]

Glitz and glam:they'd laugh for a bit but glitz patched you up while glam made you something to eat most likely a dessert.

Mammon:he wouldn't care but then he sneaks you some money and says "buy yourself something...JUST SHUT UP" (i love this greedy aussie man.)

Give me a while and I can get the b-day scenarios out.