pov:ITS YOUR B-DAYYYYY

(WHY DID I BEGIN WRITING THIS AT SCHOOL- 😭)

Blitzø:He throws you a party at I.M.P and gives you a cute horse present thing.

Millie:she throws you a big party. She will bring all the types of shit you like and after the party you cuddle and watch a movie together.

Moxxie:he invites you to a diner and throws your party there. He'll have like theater music in the background (unless you hate theater that much...hater.)

Loona:she'll act like she forgot it and avoid you all day but she's actually asking blitzø for birthday advice. Then she throws you a party.

Stolas:he buys you THE MOST EXSPENCIVE SHIT EVER. He doesn't care if you can't purchase the same stuff on his birthday, he just wants you to be happy.

Stella:she will ignore you all day but then she comes back with a gift you like.

Octavia:she'll get you a cd of a band/artist you like and if you don't have a cd player she gets you one. But she doesn't throw a big party it's just yall. (That's so cute 🥺)

Verosika:She'll give you a private performance (could be spicy if you want???) And she'll make or buy a big cake for you and yalls friends and family.

Fizzy:He'll throw you a big suprise birthday party and bring you a big gift that you LOVE (bc he's amazing.)

Asmo:he'll make you two a little party just you two. He'll bring you cute gifts

Sallie may:she'll dress up real nice and try not to smell like hog ass and bring you a big bouquet of flowers and a gift

Vortex:he'll take you to a calm beach(unless you were born in a cold month) he'll either take you to a beach or some place in he'll and set off mini fireworks with music

Beel:she will make you super alcoholic drinks and yall go out and afterwards...do I even gotta say anything *wink wink*

Ms.meberry:she'll make you an apple pie instead of b-day cake (if you like apple pie) and get you a stuffed animal or book either one.

Crimson:he'll buy you cigs (if you smoke) while you drink wine and talk shit about people and he'll make the chef make you a cake

Chaz:he'll FUCK YOU LIKE-- jk jk he'll go to a fancy restaurant but instead of paying yall just dine and dash >:3

Glitz and glam:they make you an amazing big (clown) cake and put on a show for you.

Mammon:nothing. He'll give you money so you can buy yourself some stuff and he'll get you an expensive gift.

Sorry this took forever to get out