1: welcome to berk! 🍋 (httyd 1)

<<^>>^^^~^(Berk)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<^>>
^
^
^~^
(Berk)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just arrived at berk, my medium sized personal ship was parked at the docks, but I was lost as I saw many berkians walking around the place, getting the place ready for something. That was until I felt a tap on my shoulder!

I turned around and saw a blonde female Viking warrior! Her axe by her side under her arms as she had a cherry but dangerous vibes!

Astrid: (warmly)
"Hello! You must be the new arrival! welcome to berk, my name is Astrid hofferson! The best female Viking warrior from this side of the archipelago to everywhere well known! well you came at a great time this year! It's the year of love or well known as Valentine's Day! We're many people go out to bring the one they love gifts!" She said as she turned around and we could see many dragons and Vikings walking around setting things up!

Astrid: (nicely)
"You see, their aren't any rules here, only love matters here on this day, no rules, no battles no fights but just love to express yourself, see look over there!" She explained and told me and pointed at a male dragon who placed a fish before a female Viking warrior!

Astrid: (explaining)
"See? That large male dragon is offering his love with a gift before the female he chooses, it can be a dragon or a human, it's up to the female to choose if she will accept him or not" she explained to you as you both watched the female Viking pick up the fish, fanned her face with her hand as a massive blush grew over her cheeks as she ran to the male dragon and hugged his snout!

Astrid: (happy)
"There we go! We have our first lucky winner for today! While we finish setting everything up, everybody must find a partner or a harem to choose from if they want one or more lovers to love, anyways, I'm already with hiccup and toothless since they gave me a wonderful love gift, but I'm willing to decide if your love gift is good enough for me later on~" Astrid winked as she strutted off swinging her axe off the ground and onto her shoulder as she seemed like a deadly but cute nice Viking girl!

They nailed a wooden board with writings on it on a pole and walked off to help someone else with setting up for the year of love!

The board read: "love rules, no age limit, (old & young) no having sex till noon after lunch, harem limit of 20 lovers, dragons within stables are off limits" you gulped as you had no gifts to present to anyone, but you better start looking around berk for something to present for someone~