7: battle wounds...

<<^>>^^^~^(Reader POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<^>>
^
^
^~^
(Reader POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember parts of my dying hours, just glimpse of parts where I could barley even see properly....

I could remember coughing out a bunch of blood and choking on it sometimes as I was being rushed back to berk on dragon back, i could hear hiccups voice as I would black out a few times and repeat the same thing over again

Random: (faint voices)
"hold on....don't die on us! Luna still needs you!" I said as the i opened my eyes once more and found myself being rushed into the into a hut with gothi...

I could hear lots of chatter while my world went dark, possibly for good....I just hope Luna is okay....

<<^>>
^
^
^~^
(Few weeks later)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned, waking up to a vibrating sensation on my side, I opened my eyes and could see Luna, purring as she rested her head on the bed I was resting on, she had a sad depressed expression but her eyes went wide with joy as she gave me a gently lick on my cheek waking me up all the way, seeing her once more and hopeful for the rest of my life, would be the best thing I could ask for.....

She got on the bed and nudged and gently nudged my head, and pressed her forehead against mine as it was a way of her own to show me how much she loved me~

I reached her as she pulled away but I wanted another head kiss but noticed something that made me gasp sadly as I turned to the new problem....

My head sadly turned to the side as I noticed my left arm was completely gone and torn off from the joint, my arms where the only things where I could actually do things, without my legs or my arms, how would I do the things I loved?

Luna gave me a sad tilt of her head and nuzzled her head to the side of my gone left arm, all that was left was just a stitched up stump!

I got off the bed and turned, my right arm pulling the end of the bed to help me get up but my legs were very weak as I gasped as I was about to crash into the floor but Luna was quick and put the top of her head under me and caught me!