2: Toothless's mating spree~ 18+ 🍋 🔞

<<^>>^^^~^(Reader POV)[Cove: 11:40]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<^>>
^
^
^~^
(Reader POV)
[Cove: 11:40]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light fury was still hanging by the tree root upside down, this was becoming ridiculous by now, first she enjoys it now she doesn't!?? How does that make sense!

Reader: (obvious)
"Come onnn, don't be like that, I know YOU we're definitely enjoying that" I said calling her out as she tugged her wings slightly away as she had her paws crossed over her chest as she gave me a mean look with a glare which told me she knew I was right!

Reader: (obvious)"Come onnn, don't be like that, I know YOU we're definitely enjoying that" I said calling her out as she tugged her wings slightly away as she had her paws crossed over her chest as she gave me a mean look with a glare which told ...

Reader: (offering)
"I can give you more fish, but we have to come to agreements" I said turning around on my heel and sat on a rock, my hands on my cheeks holing me up as i slouched over, having a bored tired expression.

She must have rolled her eyes as I could her the root cracking from loose weight as I could hear the sand go *poomf!* as she landed on all fours and started to walk towards me, i must have caught her attention by the word "fish" as she come behind me, sat on her butt and nudged me with her nose, obviously wanting more fish.

I turned around and stood up, I looked her in the eyes and gave her a stern offer.

Reader: (dealing/offering)
"If I get you a bag of fish, you promise to behave?" I asked her with a stern look as bent my back and got to close to her face as she gave me a slobbery lick of an agreement.

She then turned and started licking her paws clean like a cat or a feline would as she was waiting for me to come to my part of the new deal!

Reader: (happy)
"Stay here, I'll be right back" I told her as she didn't pay my words any attention as she continued to clean herself.

I sighed as I left the rocky deep cove and headed back to the village for more fish as it was nearing lunch time!

<<^>>
^
^
^~^
(11:45)
[Berk fish market]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~