pilot

Brooks pov:

Me, my brother and his friends were hanging out at a kook house that used to be under construction.
I was just sitting close to Jj while my brother john b was standing on the roof while balancing one foot.
Pope and john b were fooling around, then kie came out of the house saying stuff about the environment and the turtles.
While she was talking to me and jj about that I just rolled my eyes than continued to look at john b.
Then jj yelled that the cops were here, than we kinda pact our stuff and started running to the twinkie.
The cop named gary was trying to after me thinking i would be easy to get because im the smallest, wrong i'm faster than I look.
But then he got a hold of the hood on my sweater, i thought i was done for but I got an idea.
I stomped on his foot, making him let go of my hood, then I finally made it to the twinkie.
Jj was messing around with, i found it pretty funny but kie didn't.

........................................................................

Outer banks paradise on earth... i'm sure you know the rest

( the description of the friends in the show is the same as in the book)

"that's brook routledge, my baby sister, she's a stubborn little thing. She's had many tough times with her mom being an addict and our dad not being around. Now all she does is sit in her favourite tree all day, ignoring everyone".
...........................................................................

brooks pov:

I hate today, because the fricking social worker decided to come to our house today because they know big john is missing and our uncle isn't taking care of us.
I'm not in the mood for this, cheryl started talking about foster care for john b and me going back with my mom.
There is no way in hell i'm going to live with my mom again.
But cheryl booked me an appointment to meet up with my mom to kinda talk things out and for me to live with her.
I yelled her " no i'm not doing that" than I walked out of the room and climbed my favorite tree and just sat there.
The reason why I don't wanna see my mom is because she scares me and she hates john b and big john, im scared that I'll never see them again.