motel keys

brooks pov:

When they got back on the boat after saying it was to deep to find who's boat was down there.
Then john b pulled out an anchor from the boat drawer and dived under the water.

He finally came back up which felt like ages and he showed us they he salvaged stupid motel keys.
So we drove to the coast guard, me, jj and john b went in to try and tell him what we saw.
This lady would not stop talking well she was basically yelling and I was getting a headache.
No one was listening to them and he told us he was busy right now.
So we left to go to that same motel, when we got there it looked so gross and musty.
When we parked the boat jj got out then john b and he helped me out of the boat too.
Then we were on our way up the stairs, the boys were having a stupid conversation about john b liking kie.
They were so annoying, when we got to the room I told them to shut up and asked if this is the room.
Jj did a not needed knock on the door saying house keeping, then we got in the room, looking at everything.
We were looking around, I found numbers on the night stand and looked at the safe which john b was typing random codes.
I pushed him aside and put in the code on the paper, the safe unlocked, showing us money and a gun.
John b looked at me an amaze while jj walked over and took the gun while john b was dealing with jj i took some of the money for myself.
Then I heard something from the window, i walked over and opened the blinds.
Seeing kie and pope pointing and yelling cops , I yelled at john b and jj to come here.
Then we saw come coming our way, we went out the window, I was standing with john b while jj was by himself.
Then something loud fell out jjs pocket making the cops open the blinds while john b pulled me closer to him while I tried to push him away.

When the cops left, we got off the roof, getting back on the boat and leaving the motel.
As we were driving, the kie and pope asked if we found anything, Jj pulled the gun and some cash out of his pocket.
Then i felt him take something out of my back pocket, it was the cash I stole, jj said " don't just get mad at me she also took money from there".
John b and the pogues looked at me in disbelief and disappointment, I took the money back from jj and also punching his arm hard.
He held his arm laughing at the situation, john b spoke " brook i didn't expect this behaviour from you, i am very disappointed".
I just sat there trying not to show I was hurt by his words but he started to sound like dad.