She's insane, I swear.

"So if you go with me to Amoroths place, it won't hurt a bit! I promise! He promised!” Bermuda tugged at my suit jacket, trying to pull me with her. I stood straight, refraining from being pulled out my door.
     “Bermuda. If you ask me again then I'm telling Life your plan.” I snapped, turning towards her and smacking her hand away. She backed off and frowned. She had been bothering me more and more about her plan lately.
     “Well if you came with me then you wouldn't ever have to worry about what Life would do if they found out!” She said through gritted teeth. “And Groble is stuck in space all day, he doesn't have to know either.” She spoke of the God of Space-time like she didn't respect any of her fellow deities.
     “Bermuda.. I said no. You don't understand.” Worry was starting to seep into my voice, I wasn't scared of her, just of what she could do and what she was capable of.
     “What don't I understand?? Tell me!” She snapped. I saw her hands curling into fists.
     “If you died then everyone you're talking about would spit on your grave and your name would go down in history as a villain. As a serial killer. You would be known as a psycho!” I was getting more worried by the second, backing away quickly when I saw the anger in her eyes.
     “Bishop. Can't you fucking get it?! I don't care!! They can call me what they want, they can drag my reputation to hell and back.” She kept following me. “And besides! What really matters here is you. I need you to come with me because I know the other gods would blame you on my behalf if I died. I don't want you going through that.
     “Well then don't fucking kill yourself and neither or names would be tarnished! This argument alone is enough to get you punished!”
     “Well they can fucking punish me! What are they gonna do?? KILL ME?” Her hand shot out and wrapped around my face, pulling me down to her level. “Now listen to me Bishop. I can drag your name through the mud, and I have people to back me up as well. Amoroth can make everyone believe me when I tell them you're psychotic.”
     I could barely breathe from anxiety alone, but since her hand was covering my mouth and nose, I was struggling. I tried to pry my face out of her hand but she was strong, stronger than usual, and all I saw in her eyes was just hatred and control. This wasn't my sister. This was the product of manipulation.
     “I need you to come with me. If the moon explodes? Barely anything will happen. Now if the sun explodes. Everything that's been holding the gods back will be eliminated. All that's left will be a blank slate, perfect for writing your best dreams into and creating your own worlds without those fucking MORTALS!” Her words pierced through my thoughts of anxiety and it felt like a personal stab to my heart.
     She finally released her grip to my face and I gasped, coughing slightly.
     “Bermuda! I'm not gonna fucking kill myself!” I was terrified of her now, she had the upper hand because she knew I wouldn't dare hurt her. She knew I still had a conscience and she was going to use it against me in every way she could.
     She glared at me but ultimately stepped away from me. A sigh of relief escaped my lungs as she kept backing away with no sign of upcoming attacks.
     “Fine. Be that way.” She spat bitterly. “If you say shit about this to Life, I will blow up the very same earth you'd be fucking buried in.”
     I stared in horror, absolutely shocked and repulsed by her new nature. This was bizarre, she would normally never dare wish me harm so for her to say she'd end the world and my life with it, I felt… scared
     She saw me struggle to form a sentence and she backed towards my door, soon leaving and slamming it shut without another word. I heard her shoes tapping along the marble floors and quickly fading.
     “What the fuck just happened.” I swore under my breath, standing there like a crippled deer in headlights. “Oh my god she's gonna kill me.” I started panicking to myself. Was Bermuda gonna kill us both somehow?? Is Life and everyone else going to blame me?? I'm technically supposed to be her caretaker and a good influence for her, of course they'll blame me! Amoroth would just convince him he's innocent…
     This is bad. Really, really bad.