7. A festive Forenoon⛅️

(**Reminder:
1. The story's timeline is covering the 3rd day: accident day- next day after that- 3rd day.
2. 3rd day-
Tay's anniversary = birthday of New's partner's (Earth)
3. It's a slow burn story, so it'll take time to start their romance)

▪️3rd person's pov (whole chap):-

It was a beautiful morning again... Sunlit... So refreshing.... Just like 2 days ago...

But what changed then? The only change was that two happiest souls turned to be the gloomiest now...

When one cried whole Yesternight, sitting in dinning table, didn't know when fell asleep, another one curled up on the bench of the garden without caring about anything...

& apart from the pain, another thing is very common in between them, they both didn't have any urge to see the sunrise of their long awaited day...

"He who fears he shall suffer, already suffers what he fears."
-Michel de Montaigne

Oh God, their special day...

◽️In Chonburi~

🔹6 a. m.

New finally woke up, he rubbed his red puffy eyes, took the left over cake & with shaking hands (both of which had bandages, one due to the cut he made intentionally & another one was done due to the firmly gripped broken glass piece) threw it in dustbin, went upstairs, saw Gun was still sleeping, he understood his brother was tired, he fixed his pillow & lightly stroked Gun's hair b4 heading to fresh up, he stood under the open shower & cried his heart out once again... He prepared himself to confront the upcoming challenges, afterall today is a big day...

He came out of the bathroom, Gun was up already
• New (with a small smile) : "Good Morning, Gunnie"
• Gun : "Morning, Newwie. Is mum up?"
• New: "don't know, going to check now, what do u want for breakfast? Pancake?"
• Gun: "anything is okay"
• New: "Okay, now go & freshen up, I'm going downstairs"

New left... Gun opened his phone & saw Off's message...
•Off: "Morning, when are you guys leaving from Chonburi?"
•Gun: "Morning, papi, between 9:30 to 10, are their bodies going to be cremated together? "
•Off (after 2 mins): "Yes, since police is still investigating, both families agreed to do it together"
•Gun: "ohh, we will reach by 12 p. m. & will message u, now I've to be ready"
•Off: "Okay,bye Gun, drive safely"
•Gun: "Bye" & Gun headed to bathroom

🔹7:00 a. m.

New came to kitchen where he found his mom & uncle Khem preparing break-fast...
•New: "Good Morning, Maa, lemme help you"
•Mrs. Karn: "Morning Kid, No, Go & Sit on the chair, we've lot to do today"
•New(sitting on the chair, in a low tone): "Maa you don't have to go, I don't want you to suffer bcz of me anymore"
•Mrs. Karn: "I'm going with u & that's final, Jack will pick us up from here @ 9:30 a. m. sharp"
•New(shocked): "What? Dad? Why? I want Mr. Phunsawat neither to be humiliated or hate me more, maa..."
•Mrs. Karn: "you need not to worry, eat your food & take the meds, kid! & rest a bit b4 we start, is your brother up? "
•Gun(already there): "Morning Mum, I'm here"
They ate breakfast silently, New went to take a bit of rest....