29. Conspicuous Curtain-Fall 🪟

💠A/N:-

1. Tadaa my 1st ever #1 rank & that's also in #TayNew category with 6k+ reads💫Yay❤️❤️ & Thank you readers😘😘

 Tadaa my 1st ever #1 rank & that's also in #TayNew category with 6k+ reads💫Yay❤️❤️ & Thank you readers😘😘

2. Sorry for the delay😭, compensation : long long chap ahead✌🏻(3.1k+ words)
3. Help me to get 600 votes+, I'll give u all a biiiggg surprise in 30th chap I promise🌚🌝

▫️3rd Person's pov:-

🔹7 days later....

🔹(in flashback)

New was discussing something important with Neo, Thada & Bright, Jane came to him with a sad face...

•Jane: "P'New are u busy?"
•New: "Yes, a bit... Why kid?"
•Jane: "Umm... Actually I need ur help"
•New: "Ok, please wait a bit & let me finish this..."
Bright & Jane shared a glance...

Jane was arguing about something with Win in front of New's cabin, New heard...

•Win: "You can't ask P'New such thing..."
•Jane: "Only P'New can help me as he is close to..."
•New: "What do u need Jane? To whom am I close?"

•Jane: "P'Tay"
•Win: "This girl wants to spend a day with her boyfie but has no freaking idea about P'Tay's choices..."
•Jane: "That's why, I need your help, P'New, please come with me... Only you know how much picky he's!"

•New: "Hah! What! What am I supposed to do with u 2 on ur date!"
•Jane: "Oh, phi please help me, it's not a date date thing but your guidance will help me to know him more, P'New please help Jane, Na, na, na..."

Seeing how Jane folded her hands in front of New who didn't have anymore courage to reject her, Win was almost going to laugh...

•New: "OK, Ok, anything for u"
•Jane: "Thank you, you're d best, P'Tay is coming to pick us up"

Win typed a message in the group,
"P'New agreed🤞
Jane deserves a shout out for her acting👻"
They were waiting while Tay got out of the Car & ignoring New straight came to Jane