does he concerns about me?

You sat by the window and wept, thinking about your old time memory of your wedding.

The priest: "Mr. Kim, from this day forward, in sickness and in health... Will you love, protect and honor him for the rest of your life?!"

Your hand was in Taehyung's hand, he was looking at you with cruelty.

The priest: "Do you, Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung didn't say anything and just put the ring in your ring finger with a straight face.

**The end of the flashback**

You got up and turned on the light. Three years have passed, but even since then nothing has changed.. "Is this what I desperately wanted?" You asked yourself. And you lie down on the bed, clinging your whole body against yourself which has now become your habit. "It's only now that I realize that, even standing in front of you. I would use all my energy and luck..." you muttered and squeezed your eyes shut. "In exchange for just the pain?"

You tried to fall asleep again, but a sudden memory struck you

**On your wedding day**

You were standing with a beautiful bouquet of flowers in your hands, there were a lot of girls around you, a wide sincere smile shone on your face.

Girl 1: "Mister. Shin, you're so lucky!"

Girl 2: "I'm so jealous of you, Mr. Shin, if only I had such a good life..."

You giggle and tilt your head slightly with a smile. And you approach Taehyung.

"Tae, can I keep this bouquet of flowers?" You ask him with a smile on your face.

And in response, he throws wine on your face in front of everyone. "The priest asks if I agree, I'll give you my answer now." He comes closer and whispers in your ear. "I don't!" He said and left.

You felt so humiliated, standing there helpless, with tears in your eyes.

People around you are also starting to whine about it, as they please.

"What's going on? It's so embarrassing, besides in front of the serval people..." a group of people started muttering something.

"I heard that Mr. Shin used disgusting ways to climb the corporate ladder!" ....

"Really?" ...

You stood there, listening to everyone around you chattering about you, and still couldn't do anything. How helpless and pathetic are you? You just ran out of there with tears rolling down your face and locked yourself in a room. You sat down by the door. "Is there really only pain? Why?.. Is it really that hard to just smile at me, or do I need to be obedient?"

End of the flashback, you fell asleep.

**Moving on to the next day**

You and Taehyung were sitting at the same table after really long time, and this time you had no idea what was going to happen next.

"Your face is so swollen, how fragile don't you know how to put medicine.?" He asked.

You lowered your eyes and answered back. "I've already applied some. Later, I'll massage the skin with ice, so everything should work out."

He looked at your hand, you had a badly injured your knuckle. "Your hand?"

You flinched and quickly took your hand away. "It's all right." "Is he concerns about me?" You thought.

Taehyung took a cup of tea and took a sip. "That's good. In a few days we will go to the old house. So don't show my mother that you've been injured again."

You feel a little anxious, sitting there and as you keeping your head down, biting your own lip.".. I'll be careful!" -"Really, why would he concerned about me?"

**DING, DING, DING,**
Taehyung's phone started to ring.

He picked up the phone.

Dan: "Young Master. Kim, We found Park Lou'an... We will let you meet him as soon as possible. Also, the young master wants me to tell you that the last time he saw a man was three years ago... It was Mr. Shin y/n!"

When he heard the name "Shin Y/n", he immediately hung up the phone and looked at you with rage on his face.

You looked at him with a tense face. "Tae, what happened?"

To be continued...